Chapter 10

We finally got to the club and went inside. I could smell lot's of alcohol and werewolf's here.
"Do you wanna go grab a drink or something?" Alicia asked me
"Sure" I simply replied, I may look calm and bored on the outside but on the inside I'm so excited, I haven't gotten drunk in such a long time.
I wasn't going to think about my "mate", I was going to let loose this night.

We got our drinks and went to dance for a bit.
About 1 hour later I sat down at a table. I haven't seen Alexander yet, so I guess he is with that slut.
I went to go get another drink, since I wasn't drunk yet.
About 30 shots of vodka and tequila later I was drunk.
A few moments later a hot guy that looked to be around my age came and asked me if I wanted to dance. At first I started thinking about what Alexander would say but then I remembered that he doesn't care about me, and he also has been whoring around with Ashley. He lead me to the dance floor and I started grinding on him. He started to touch my butt and started kissing my neck, it felt wrong, but I didn't care.
We were dancing for what felt like 1 hour when suddenly I heard a dangerous growl. I stopped dancing with the guy and turned around to see Alexander looking really pissed off. What the hell is he doing here?

•Alexander's POV•

I can't stop thinking about Essie, I messed up, again.
Tonight some of my pack members are going to a club, I might go, but first I have to finish some paperwork. Ashley keeps trying to get close to me, but I just tell her to fuck off.

About 5 hours later I was finished, so I took a shower and got ready.
I made my way to the club and smelled Essie's scent. She's here.
I made my way into the club and followed her scent and found Essie dancing with a guy. I growled and she slowly turned to look at me. When she saw it was me she looked confused. You don't know what you have gotten yourself into Essie.