Chapter 9

I got back to Gregg's house and went inside and found Faye watching T.V.
"How'd it go?" Faye asked me
"It went good I guess" I said and sat down beside her.
She just nodded and continued watching T.V.
I wasn't going to tell her what happened, I want her to enjoy the few days we're going to be here.
I looked at my phone to see if I had any missed calls.
I went back to the room i was staying in and decided to call Alicia and tell her what happened.
I dialed her and waited for her to pick up. After a few rings she answered.
"Hey Essie! Oh my god what happened?" She said sounding panicked
"Well, I woke up to someone holding my hand, it turned out to be Alexander, I pretended I was still asleep and a few minutes later he said 'I'm so sorry Essie, I don't know why I bullied and rejected you. I was so stupid. I regret it so much, I miss you, please forgive me, I'll do anything for you to forgive me' and he started crying, a few minutes later he was asleep so I started playing with his hair, and he started waking up so I froze and he looked at me and I started smiling like a creep. He then hugged me and a few seconds later Ashley saw us and called him her mate, I got angry so I left and came back to where I'm staying, that's what happened" I told her on the verge of tears remembering what happened.
After a few moments of silence she finally spoke.
"I'm going to kill that bastard" she growled
"Don't, he's not worth it" I said with sadness
"I won't, just because you told me not to" she said
"I have to go now, I'll call you tomorrow, please do not give him my number or anything" I said sternly
"Okay, wasn't planning on doing that anyway, but I'll call you if anything happens" she said.
We said our goodbyes and hung up.
I was feeling really stressed, so I went to go take a bath, after that I got changed into some random clothes

I checked the time and decided to go to sleep.

The next day•

I woke up to my stupid alarm and started to get ready for the day.
I changed into some clothes I picked out and did my hair and makeup.

After that I went downstairs and found the house empty.
I called Faye and she told me that they had gone out to eat breakfast, so I texted Alicia and asked her if she wanted to go eat breakfast.
She agreed and told me that she was on her way to pick me up after I gave her the address.
I texted Faye and told her where I was going.
A few minutes later I heard a honk and I looked out the window and saw Alicia in her car. I grabbed my phone and money and headed out the door.

I got in with Alicia and greeted her with a hug.
"So, where do you wanna go?" She asked me excitedly
"How about IHOP?" I suggested
"Yes! Oh my god, I love it there!" She squealed and I just laughed at her silliness.
About 15 minutes later we got there. We went inside and ordered.
We got our pancakes and started eating them.
"What are you going to do later?" Alicia asked me
"Nothing I think, why?" I asked her
"Well, me and some of the pack members are going to a club later tonight and I want you to go" she said excitedly.
"Is he going to be there?" I asked her
"I don't think so, he might be with Ashley" she said while staring at me with pity.
The thought of him being with that slut made me and my wolf so angry.
So I decided that I was going, to forget of my problems for a while.
"Okay, I'll go" I told her with a smile
She squealed and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.
"I'll pick you up around 8:30" she said pulling away with a grin.
"Okay, that's fine with me" I told her and grinned back.
After that we decided to go shopping and to the movies.
When we were done it was already 6:30, so she dropped me off at Gregg's house and saw that Faye and Gregg weren't home yet, so I quickly put the stuff I bought into my room and took a shower. 15 minutes later I got out of the shower and started getting ready. I put my dress on, and curled my hair into loose waves. I applied some makeup and put my pumps on.

By the time I was done it was already 8:20, so I waited for Alicia to get here

A few minutes later I got a text from her saying that she was outside.
I grabbed my stuff and left the house. When I was in the car with Alicia she wolf whistled.
"Dayum girl, you look fine as fuck" she told me
I laughed and thanked her, then we made our way to the club.

A/N

Hey guys, I'm sorry for not updating faster, it's just that school has been a lot harder for me, but I'm going to try to update more, this book has over 2.000 reads! I can't believe it😭💘
I might update again today, thanks for reading.💖