Chapter 12

I woke up to someone snoring beside me with their arms wrapped around my waist tightly. What the hell? I tried to remember what happened last night.
After a few moments it all came back to me. What the hell was he doing in my room? I thought he went to sleep in his room. I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me. So I turned around to face him and started to place kisses from his chest to his jawline and slowly made my way up to his lips. When I placed my lips on his he tightened his grip on me. A few seconds into the kiss I slowly raised my leg up and kicked him in his man parts. His whole face twisted in pain and he loosened his grip on me. I took that opportunity to get out of the bed and made my way into the bathroom and locked the door quickly. He started banging on the door but I just decided to ignore him.
I quickly took a shower and got dressed into some spare clothes that I found.

After I finished I pressed my ear to the door and didn't hear anything, so I took the opportunity to escape through the window.
I looked down to see how much of a fall it was and realized it wasn't much. So I quickly grabbed my stuff and jumped just as I heard the door opening. I quickly started running to the woods when I realized who it was. I heard a growl come from the room and quickly took the clothes off and left them there. I shifted into my wolf and started running to Gregg's house.
I hope he wasn't following me, or else I was going to be in some deep shit.

Once I got to his house I found everyone in the kitchen, greeted them and quickly ran to the room I was staying in.
I then changed into something more comfortable.

I then went downstairs, into the kitchen to get food, I then proceeded to go to the living room, where everyone was watching a movie

I sat down next to Faye and Gregg, and watched the movie.

Throughout the movie, I could feel someone's gaze on me. I turned to look in that direction and saw Gregg staring intently at me. He noticed that I caught him staring at me and started to blush. Aw that's so cute. I grinned at him and he gave me a shy grin in return.

"I ship you two, you would make a great couple."

I turned to look at Faye and saw that she was smirking at us.
I turned beet red and glared at her.
"What? You guys would look cute together." She smiled at us.
I looked at Gregg and saw him smiling down at me. I blushed again and hid my face in my sweater.
I heard them laughing and blushed even more.
I decided to just continue watching the movie.

After watching 6 movies it was almost time for dinner, I got up and decided to make lasagna.
I was about to put the last layer of pasta when I sensed someone behind me. I turned around and saw Gregg standing closely in front of me. My breath hitched and I backed up. He kept getting closer until I was trapped against the counter.
"Hey Essie, I was wondering if you want to go out tommorow." He smiled at me.

Should I go? I guess it would be good to meet other people.

"Sure, I'll go." I grinned at him and he returned it.

"Great, be ready by 6." He said with a smile.
I nodded and continued making the lasagna.

After the lasagna was out of the oven I set everything on the table and called Faye and Gregg.

We sat down and started to eat.

"Mm oh my goodness, that was the best lasagna I've ever had." Gregg moaned and I laughed at the face he was making.
Faye agreed and helped me clean up.

After that I said goodnight to them and did my normal night routine.
I changed into some shorts and a tank top and went to sleep thinking about what to do with Alexander.