Chapter 8

I woke up at 5:00 and took a shower, then I put some clothes on and brushed my teeth

When I was done it was already 6:40 so I double checked that I had everything and after that I brought my suitcase downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and a bottle of juice

The plane leaves at 8:15 and it takes about 40 minutes to get to the airport.

I called a cab and 15 minutes later it was here, so I put my suitcase in and waited for Faye to come out. After 3 minutes she was finally out of the house. I locked the door and got in the cab with Faye.
"Did you eat something?" I asked her
"Yeah, I got a apple" she laughed
"Okay" was all I said to her with a smile
I'm thinking of surprising Alicia, I hope none of the pack members recognize me.

I put my earphones on and started listening to music.

30 minutes later we were at the airport, I thanked the taxi driver and we got our stuff out.

We went inside the airport and quickly boarded the plane.

In less than 6 hours we would be in Virginia.

•5 hours later•

We landed about 10 minutes ago and now we're in baggage claim.

We got our suitcases and made our way to the exit.
Faye got a cab and we got in.
About 20 minutes later we got to a big house, it's like a mansion.
We got out of the cab and grabbed our stuff.
We were walking to the door when the door flung open and a tall handsome man came out and embraced Faye in a tight hug.
I let them have their little moment so I looked around and noticed that we were in a neighborhood not to far away from where I used to live, it'll be easier to go visit Alicia.

I looked back at Faye and the guy I'm guessing is her brother and saw that they were done hugging
"Gregg this is Essie, my best friend, Essie this is Gregg, my brother" she introduced us 
"It's nice to meet you" I said with a smile
He just grinned back at me and told us to follow him.
He lead us to the guest rooms and told us to pick which ever room we wanted to stay in.

I picked a medium/small sized room, I then took a shower and got changed into my clothes and did my makeup