part 2 of "not your fault" (h2oVanoss)

Part 2

Luke's pov

The house was dark. I felt alone again. I didn't feel my cat going around following me and rubbing his body against me anymore. The house was cold once again and I hated it. It might seem like it's nothing but it actually sucks to be apart from someone you treat as a child. Maybe I'm missing something, I feel hurt and angry. I rub my face and pull on my hair. I start sniffing and I can see the fat tears fall off my eyelashes and into my knees. I clean my eyes and I get up slowly. The anxiety was killing me, not knowing if Jonathan will forgive me or hate me for this, my cat is with one of my friends and my parents ain't even by my side anymore.

I walk to the kitchen and graved a knife. I pull down my pants just for a few seconds as I sink the blade inside my leg. It hit me that I was going back into my years of loneliness and depression that I let go of the knife in fear. I looked down but found no cut or blood. I swallowed and I put everything away. I put up my pants and my teary eyes where finally dry. Just as I sigh the door opened and I quickly spin around and saw a smiling person. "Hey luke!" My roommate said.

"Hey Jessica..."

Her smile banishes and she makes her way towards me. "Luke?" I was about to push my way past her but she graves me by my arm and we stay like that for a while. "What happened?"

"It's been a long day..." I whispered. I feel her let go and I stay in place. She makes her way infront of me and sighs. She cups my face and she rubs my dark circles under my tired eyes. "You look at me different" she said. "What does that mean?" I asked. "Your not happy...."

"I guess you can say that-"

"Let's watch a few shows on Netflix, aye?"

I smiled at her and nod. "Sure thing...."

"Stranger things?"

"Fuck it, might as well finish it-"

"Your in for a treat~"

I looked at her weirdly and she pokes my cheek. "Squishy" she said in a baby tone.

"Don't tell me-"

"Come on luke!"

"Your a bitch for watching it without me"

"But I'll be watching it again with you" she said. "True..."

She pushes me into my room and I gave her a puzzle expression. "Change into something comfy"

-

"10 minutes into Netflix and chilling and you can't shut up about that kiss" Jessica said.

"She's 12!" I remarked. Somehow my legs where intertwined with hers. We smiled at each other and I stick out my tounge "I feel like a pretzel" I told her. "Yea, we look like one too~"

My phone rings and I tense up. "Who is it?" Jessica asked. I turn my head in an awkward way and looked at the screen.

Evan.

I reach over for it and I answer. "Come outside!" Jonathan shouts. I swallowed my spit and I looked at Jessica. "I heard..."

"Sorry-"

"Is jess with you? Bring her down too!"

-

Once I was in the parking lot I saw a familiar face come running my way. A smile returned to my face and I opened my arms wide for my short male. He wraps his arms around my waist as I wrap mine around his head. He starts to jiggle me around with him. Are arms never let go from each other as we bounce around. We finally stopped and I'm looking directly at evan.