Chapter 1 ( Edited)

Drew's P.O.V

When we were finished Mary or was it Maggie winked at me, before strutting away from the school supply closet. I rolled my eyes as she tried being "sexy". After a few minutes I walked out to find the guys standing near my car talking.

" so dude did ya tap that" Jake asked , turning head to stare at that girl who passed by.

" hell yeah, that's 1 more point for me" I grinned happily and took out the small notebook out of my car. I added another point to my total and shut book throwing it in the back seat.

" damn dude 146, 50 points away from Jake "

Playing girls is what  we all did. We have this small game, who gets the most girls. Each girl is worth 1 point unless you  sleep with a virgin then its 50 points. Why settle down with one girl when you could have hundreds?

" so Drew you going to the party tonight"

" yeah, who wouldn't miss your party" I exclaimed starring at my best friend. Jake nodded his head taking his phone out. I saw Arianna's picture showing up on the caller id. She was probably calling about the party. Not once have I seen her at a party , always in her room.

Jake on the other hand had no problem with his sister not coming down. She was gorgeous every guy at the school knew that. She had a couple of boyfriends in the past but none of them worked out and she quit dating. Stating all guys were assholes.

After a few minutes we each departed our separate ways. I drove towards my house when I remembered that I forgot something at Jake's. I kept driving until I reached their estate. The large black gates opening up. Pulling up in front of the car and getting out. Knocking on the door just to check if anyone was there. It opened to reveal Arianna standing there. One of Jake's shirts covering her body. Barely covering her.

 " what do you want Drew" She asked crossing her arms defensively. Arianna never was the girl to like me at all.

" what crawled up your ass and died? " I muttered , looking at her.

She rolled her eyes and motioned for me to come in. I walked upstairs and down the long hallway to Jake's room and took my phone off the wooden desk. I walked back downstairs into the living room where she was sitting on the leather couch. . She looked up and met my gaze. Her hazel eyes meeting mine before I could say anything, she looked away. 

I walked out the door and back to my car. I started the engine and drove the short distance to my house. Before I could even open the doors , my little sister ran out of the house. I chuckled picking her up. At only three and half she was a smart little girl, already opening doors in the house which worried my parents.

" wheres mommie Ellie"

" she uppey" She pointed with her finger to the ceiling.

" okay thanks"

She gave me another grin and ran back to the kitchen. I walked upstairs and saw my mom in her office. Starring at her laptop and reading thoroughly. Like always she was busy but she tried to make time for us. I shut the door and she looked up with a big smile.

" hey honey how was school"

" boring as usual, how was your day ma" I asked leaning back against the chair. She shrugged and pointed to her desk where dozens of papers were.

" the usual, I've got a ton of work to do, so be a good child and leave me alone"

" yeah i love you too mom" I said sarcastically kissing her cheek.

She looked up and shot me a smile, I gave her one in return and walked into my room on the 3rd floor. I got the whole floor to myself which is pretty cool. I sat down on my king sized bed and pulled out my black Mac book from my desk.

After a while I checked the time, It was 8 already. I got up quickly and went to take a quick shower before pulling on some  jeans, and a button up shirt. I ran down the stairs only to be stopped by my dad. He glanced at me before motioning to the seat beside him.

" I'm going to a party," I told him, running a hand through my hair to fix it a bit. My dad sighed, picking up my sister and placing her on his lap.

" hold on drew, where is this party"

" at the Marino's"

" oh okay have fun and don't knock up some girl cause your drunk" He shouted as I ran out the door. My parents both knew what happened during these parties even though they didn't like it , they never stopped me. If anything ever happened to me there or if I got some girl pregnant they would kick me out probably.

I ran out the door and walked to Jake's house. The party was in full swing, music blasting causing the windows to vibrate a bit. Couples or just random drunks were making out with one another. I scrunched my eyebrows in disgust they should at least have the decency to do it in a closed off room. Jake passed me with a tall blonde girl. .

" hey dude number 197?" I replied pointing to the girl. She seemed way past the point of wasted, she will never remember this night.

" you know it" He gave me a grin and led the blond upstairs. I walked over to the bar and got myself a cup of beer. Walking around I noticed that nothing was happening upstairs. So I made my way down to the basement where people were hanging out. A group of people were standing in a circle and putting beers on the table.

" yo dude you wanna play with us" The guy asked glancing at me. I shrugged and stepped into the circle noticing that most of the girls there I hooked up with. They all winked at me seductively , pulling their tops down.

" what game?"

" never have i ever"

" hell yeah" This was one hell of a game. It was always ended up with one of the girls naked and trying to get with someone. I wouldn't mind if that someone was me.

I spotted Arianna and her best friend Gabby standing in the circle talking to eachother. Arianna looked hot in that mini white dress. The way she wore it made it look classy. Even if it barely covered her ass and showed some cleavage.  She looked up and caught my eye. I smirked and gave her a small wave.

" alright guys you know how to play right? if you did the thing then you take a piece of clothing off, jewelry counts so lets start"

*** sorry its short, i hope you like it so far, the next chapter will be in Arianna's P.O.V **