Chapter 18

Arianna's P.O.V

It's been 2 full weeks without talking to either Jake or Drew. It was hard not talking to Jake since he is my brother and lives with me. But I've spent the last few weeks in my room, with Gabby or one of the other guys. I was mad at them for not telling me, but I got over it.

" Ari , are you going to continue with the Woods?"

I shrugged and continued flipping through the magazine. Caleb sighed and jumped onto the bed, making it move. Gabby giggled as Zack tickled her sides , making them fall off the chair.

" please do it? we promise nothing bads gonna happen"

I sighed and finally nodded my head. Caleb cheered with Zack, high fiving eachother. It was just a stupid game that each year the Seniors played. They had split into 2 teams, usually it was our school against the other school. There were always 12 girls that would have to go in the woods and hide from those 2 teams. Which ever team won , and found the most girls, would get some prize. It was so dumb but 4 months ago I agreed to it.

"  alright it starts in 2 hours, see you then babes"

I waved at the guys as they left and glanced over at Gabby. She nodded her head and turned some music on, throwing clothes out of my closet.

" alright so we need to go dark, so the don't see us"

I walked over and pulled out some black short shorts and a dark green lace back tank top. Gabby put on an all black outfit with her hair tied into a ponytail. I smiled at her and slipped on my black TOM's before walking out the door. Jake was in the living room, with the other guys from the team.

Jake looked up and his eyes met mine, I wanted so badly to just go over there and hug him. But I couldn't. What he did hurt me, how could my own brother bet against me? He sighed and turned away, talking to Zayn. They all stood up a few minutes later and we made our way down the street to the woods. It was a huge area that was covered in trees and a small waterfall at the edge. Once we got there, the other team was already standing there.

" you all know the rules, now the prize is the girls themselves"

I starred at James the leader of the other team and gulped. The other team was known to be very perverted and harsh with their girls. 

" really? the girls? " Jake asked glaring at a smirking James.

" yeah, I've had my eye on your hot sister"

I stepped back and glanced at Zack. He leaned down and whispered something into my ear, reassuring me that nothing would happen.

" girls will go in first when you hear the horn that means the guys already went in"

Me and Gabby glanced at eachother knowing we had to split up so it would be harder for anyone to get us. Once the horn sounded I ran into the woods not knowing where to go. It was really dark, so I used my phone to light the way. Once I reached a huge tree, I went behind it hiding in the plants surrounding it. Soon the other horn sounded , meaning the guys were going in.

There were footsteps moving around me, but still nobody found me. I breathed slowly, trying not to make any noise at all. Soon the footsteps  were gone and I stood up making my way somewhere else.

" hello there sexy"

I gasped and turned to find James standing there. He smirked and was about to place the tag on me making me theirs. I screamed and started running away from him. He wasn't too far behind , since I heard his yelling. For a few minutes I darted around trying to get away from him, and finally stopped to get some air.

Somebody clasped their hand around my mouth and  pulled me behind a tree, as 2 guys ran straight ahead not noticing us. I glanced up at the person and found myself gazing into the dazzling blue eyes, I loved. He took my hand and led me through different paths, until the waterfall was in sight. He wrapped his arms around my waist and jumped down to a small opening.

Out of all the people, why was he the one who had to find me. But seeing him for the first time in 2 weeks was just making the butterflies start. There were bags under his eyes, which meant he hasn't slept in a while. His normal blue eyes weren't that bright anymore.

I sat down on the paved floor and took my phone out texting Gabby. Just to make sure she wasn't caught yet.

are you still good? cause Drew has me but won't tag me :/

I'm still good, I'm hiding in a tree, Jake's underneath me but doesn't notice ;) good luck with Drew

I put my phone back into my pocket and looked over at Drew. He sat in front of me, his legs crossed , his eyes starring intently at me.

" it's rude to stare"

" I'm observing not starring" He concluded winking at me. I smiled and rolled my eyes at him, picking at my nails.

" you have something-"

He moved in closer until his lips were millimeters away from mine, teasing me. His thumb wiped away my hair and he starred into my eyes. His gaze lingering on my lips. I sat there not knowing what to do . I moved my head and starred at the rocks beside me. He moved away and sat back down.

" we should go"

" yeah, come on"

I stood up and followed him out to the woods. We went to the beach and I saw Gabby standing with Jake, she distanced herself from him as he starred at her. It was obvious that he loved her, but she wouldn't forgive him thinking he did the same to her.

" so we have 7 and you have 6  , we won, so come here Arianna"

I widened my eyes and leaned into Drew. He took my hand and shook his head no starring at James.

" there is no way in hell, were handing her over"

" why not ? we won, we want her here" James replied starring directly at me. I glanced at Jake who tensed up.

" last time I checked she hates you, and she hates her own brother, "

" I don't care if she hates me or Jake, she is not going over to some douche like you"

They started arguing with eachother repeating the same things. I don't hate them, but I'm seriously hurt about what they did. Drew pushed me behind him and yelled some more things at James who wasn't having it.

" let her decide if she wants to go with the guy who broke her heart or someone she actually trusted before you came along"

Everybody turned to me and I looked down trying not to look them dead in the eyes. Me and James used to be friends, really good friends and then he changed. He acted like the old James around me but with his friends he acted differently.

" Ari?"

I gazed at Drew and looked around at everyone. They were standing so close to me not giving me any room to even breathe. I started fanning myself to get more air before my body gave out and my mind went blank.  People started shouting, but I couldn't hear anything soon the voices droned out.

It's been like 2 months, since I've uploaded, so heres another chapter!! :)