Chapter 16

* sorry for not uploading faster ! :P **

Drew's P.O.V

" bye babe"

" bye "

I kissed Ari goodbye and started the car again. It felt good dating her , I loved her but I knew the guys would ask about the points. Sure I received the 150 points but Ari was finally mine.

" hey dude! i heard you did it with Arianna?"

Jake shook his head and started making random noises trying not to listen in.

" yupp, 150 points for me "

" you lucky bastard, but you only get 100"

I starred at Caleb and the other guys. What the hell was he talking about? The bet said 150 points since Ari was a virgin.

" you girlfriend, had it with your brother first, don't ask how I found out or anything, but its the truth"

The guys sat there smirking at me. I can't beleive none of them would actually tell me that my brother slept with Arianna. I knew it wasn't Mike or Rob, so it left Anthony. He always liked Ari, but I didn't know they actually did it one time.

" anyways , you ready for the party tonight?"

We all nodded our heads and started talking about the homecoming game that was coming up. It was against our rival school, and for the past 4 years we've won. We needed to keep the winning streak going.

Arianna's P.O.V

I looked around my closet and sighed. Out of all these clothes nothing was good for a party. Tonight was Zack's annual party and it was supposed to be big. Drew and Jake were both over his house preparing everything. I walked around one last time before spotting a black flowy dress. It was beaded at the top with a flowly skirt. The dress ended mid thigh and made my legs look longer. I paired the dress with some hig heeled blue booties and added jewelry. My hair was in loose curls cascading down my back.

" you look gorgeous "

I turned to see Gabby standing there in a body hugging blue dress. Her hair was straightned and a bow was in it. She looked fabulous as always. We starred at ourselves in the mirror and smiled, before taking some pictures.

By the time we got to the party it was already in full swing. Passed out bodies were laying everywhere. Some couples were apparently going all the way on the staircase, which was nasty. We walked around before going to get a drink. I walked over to the bar and went to open Zack's secret cooler where my Vodka drinks were. I picked out the green apple flavored one and opened it up.

" hey babe"

I smiled and placed a kiss on his lips, before taking another sip. He tasted of chocolate and tequila which was a weird combination. He pulled me onto the dance floor and we danced for a while. David Guetta's Turn Me On was playing in the background. I sang along to some lyrics before kissing Drew. It was good to have an amazing boyfriend. AFter a few song we got tired and walked into the basement.

" hey guys, wanna play truth or dare?"

I nodded my head and sat down in the circle. Drew walked over and sat down next to me, smiling. There were 11 of us in total and everyone was hyped. For a while we asked dumb questions and did stupid dares. Caleb got dared to run around naked, which he gladly accepted. Then Drew was dared to drink a whole bottle of beer in a minute. Which he succeeded in.

" alright Ari, truth or dare"

" truth"

" is it true that you and Anthony Lombardi slept together before he left?"

I awkwardly nodded my head and looked over at Drew. He tensed up but put on a fake smile and nodded his head. It was a stupid mistake to sleep with Anthony but I thought we would be together. Now we know that we really don't like eachother in that way. I honestly loved Drew , and being with him was a good thing.

We continued the game until Drew stood up and left the room. I followed him outside into the backyard and grabbed his hand.

" whats wrong?"

" you slept with my brother, i think thats a problem"

" yeah, but it was a long time ago,"

" why didn't you tell me?"

" because it wasn't necessary"

" but Caleb and all of the other guys knew?"

" umm yeah"

He sighed and walked back inside the house. I saw him tell Jake something before moving deeper into the crowd. Something was up with him. I didn't know that sleeping with Anthony would cause such a big thing with Drew. I walked back into the house and found Zack by the door. He grabbed my hand before pulling me onto the dancefloor.

" it's gonna be all good, "

" yeah I hope, but hes mad at me"

" well it is his brother"

" i guess,"

We danced for a few songs before I went to find Gabby. Since she was driving home. I walked around before spotting her outside with some guy. They were going at it, I stepped closer and realized it was Jake. I widened my eyes before squealing. They quickly looked up and saw me. I smiled and waved before going back inside.

your taking her home tonight :) have fun

I sent the text to Jake and walked back out the front door. It was a 15 minute walk from Zack's house to mine which wasn't long. It was a really warm day , and the moon was shining brightly.When I arrived back at the house, nobody was home. which was typical. I walked upstairs followed by Bailey and changed into some pajamas. I grabbed my laptop and went on Tumblr reblogging some stuff for the night.

There was a knock outside my balcony. I got up and peered through the curtains. Drew was standing on the other side with roses and a teddy bear. I laughed and opened the door up, he smiled before handing me the stuff.

" I'm sorry for freaking out about the whole Anthony thing"

" it's fine, now come give me a kiss"

He grinned before crushing his lips on mine. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me in closer. I smiled at the kiss before we laid down on the bed. We cuddled for the rest of the night while stealing kisses everyone once in a while.

* i know it was dumb but i hope you still liked it :) *