They Finally Find Out What The Fourth Wall Is

Daisy's eyes went wide as Daisy's friends walked up to her while the other three hid under the table. Daisy responded, "Hey..... Rachelle and Milly, what's up?" Milly asked, 'Why are you sitting here by yourself?" "Cause I felt like it" Daisy was hoping they would leave it at that but then Rachelle asked, "Why don't you sit with us." Daisy just replied, "No no, I'm fine, just leave me be, so yeah....." The two just shrugged and walked off, Penn, Boone and Sashi got out from under the table, Daisy stated, "It's a good thing I'm invisible in this class." Boone questioned, "But we can see you right now...." Daisy just explained, "Not in the literal sense, I just meant that my class don't even care about me, so yeah." Penn started feeling sorry for Daisy but then she said, "So anyway, back to you being a show and stuff, so here's the proof."

Rippen decided to ask someone about this fourth wall, he saw a little boy sitting near them so he said, "Hello little boy." The boy looked at him like he was crazy while he continued, "Do you know what the fourth wall is?" Because the boy was young and didn't even know what that is, so he kicked him in the gut. Rippen held his stomach as he complained, "What is wrong with this dimension?!" While Larry, for the whole time paragraph, was babbling on, "hey, I just felt the fourth wall being broken!"

Penn sated, "Wow...... we're really popular on the internet....." Daisy replied, "Not really, there are other shows way popular......
 but I really like your show anyway.' Sashi asked, "So how are we a show?" Daisy pondered and said, "Don't you have your own cartoons?" They nodded so she continued, "Well it's the same way, but...... it's complicated, just know that you're a show with your every move being decided by someone, and this is the real world." Boone said, "Whoa...... we're famous!!! I'm guessing I'm the main character." Daisy simply said, "Well you all are, but Penn is the main main character." Penn smiled happily as he asked, "So do you know what the fourth wall is?" Daisy replied, "the fourth wall is where the people on the show acknowledges the people watching like, there's this show I really like called Grojband, and they break the fourth wall by the main character saying the end of each show, "thanks for coming out everyone!" Penn said, "Ohhhh, so where is the fourth wall?" Daisy shrugged and said, "It isn't a literal thing." Sashi asked, "Then why is our mission, 'to save the fourth wall'?" Daisy replied, "Well I'm guessing, that it could be a TV screen cause it's like a barrier between our world and yours." Penn stated, "Finally we're getting somewhere!" Then the bell rung stating that it was home time, they quickly ran outside.

Penn asked, So Penn, if we're a TV show, why does no one in this world recognise us except you?" Daisy just smiled and said, " your shows isn't that popular around where i live, it's popular in other countries." Boone sighed and said, "Awww, I thought the whole world knew us." Daisy shrugged and said, "Well at least you're popular on the internet." Sashi asked, "One question." "Shoot." "How many TV's is there around the world?' Daisy eyes widened and said 'Ummm, A LOT...." Daisy was realising what that meant as Sashi continued, "Then which TV has the actual fourth wall." All four of them stopped in their tracks as they knew what that meant. Daisy said, "Maybe Rippen and Larry are having better luck......" They saw across the road there was a cafe. Inside were Rippen and Larry, Rippen holding his stomach and Rippen talking Non-stop. "Or not."