Stopping The Havoc

On the outside world, characters from shows were starting to make a huge mess. There was Star Butterfly making puppies who shoot lasers with her wand. There was Grojband who were randomly playing music as a gig and Laney saying, "Core! We're in another dimension and you want a gig?!"There was Bill Cipher.... well he always causes mayhem. Back with with the fourth wall, Daisy shouted, "GUYS!!!! Do something!!!!!!!" Rippen evilly laughed, Penn replied "We don't have any powers, we're just ourselves in this dimension.." Daisy had a look that said, 'seriously', "You know you don't need powers to stop them. Rippen's destroying the fourth wall perfectly without powers." Sashi smirked and kicked Rippen in the stomach and grabbed his hammer and threw it to Penn, "owwww why did you do that?!"Larry replied, 'Don't worry Rippen, you'll feel better soon."

Daisy saw that the crack in the fourth wall was getting wider and wider, "Guys hurry up! Before you fail your stupid mission!!!" She suddenly got an idea, she grabbed the book full of wall he information about the fourth wall. "What it is, How to break it....... Here! There's a chapter on how to mend it!" Penn asked, "Really?! What is it?!" Daisy read through it and said, "we need this special type of glue of some sort, it says it has to be hand made though." Sashi replied, "Tell us the ingredients, we'll get it!" daisy nodded as she started listing everything out. Daisy said, "Also one more thing, remember we need to bring back all the characters onthe OTHER side of the wall.

Penn and Sashi went back to the real world, leaving Daisy and Boone with Rippen and Larry. They saw all the havoc and knew they had to do this quickly. Penn grabbed glitter from Daisy's house, Sashi grabbed a potato from there too, Penn grabbed a duck egg from a lake, Sashi got a hair from a man's beard, Penn collected a random key tab from a keyboard, "hey my keyboard!" i think we know who that belongs to. Sashi also collected Star's wand, Penn grabbed Bill's hat, last, but not least, Sashi grabbed actual glue and a spoon from a shop while Penn grabbed a cauldron.

Then they remembered to bring back all of the characters. Penn asked, "So how are we going to do this." Sashi smirked and said, "Let's round up some sheep." they collected some rope and bags, and starting rounding everyone up. Some people, like the protagonists of their show listened and followed, some of them, like the antagonist of the shows, needed more of a push. All the good guys helped and did a full on attack on the bad guys, they used the rope to capture them all. AFter they were done. They travelled back to the wall, and all the charcaters went back to the other side of the wall.

Sashi said, "We got all the stuff" Daisy nodded and put everything in the cauldron. Daisy let Boone mix all of it because she wasn't really the 'make magic potions type.' Rippen already recovered from the kick, and shouted, "Larry! They're this close to saving the wall! What do we do!?" Larry walked up to them and said, "Hello kind people. I think you forgot to add the glitter." Boone replied, "Oh thanks!" Larry walked back and Rippen said, "You HELPED them!" "Helping is just as important as sharing." Rippen rolled his eyes, he grabbed back him hammer and kept on bashing the wall to complete the mission.

Daisy asked, "Is it done yet?" Boone nodded, Sashi noticed the wall was about to fully break apart in a matter of seconds, "Guys... HURRY UP!" Boone smeared some of the glue onto the wall, and it the spot magically healed. Rippen noticed and hit the wall faster. All four of them took some of the glue and speedily smeared it on the wall. it was healing quickly but Rippen was still there. Daisy said, "Guys...... I got this." She ran towards Rippen and kicked him int he gut and pulled his hair out, while Larry cheered Rippen on. Penn stated, "Almost.... done." Suddenly when they were done, the wall glowed brightly they they blocked their eyes. Rippen was about to say something but then Daisy said, " Sashi, you made do the honors." Sashi nodded and ran up to Rippen and kicked him the face! Dasy high-fived Sashi, "Nice!"

Rippen stayed knocked out on the floor, suddenly him and Larry transported back. Daisy said, "Well I guess Phyllis will soon transport you guys back, before you go, I want to say one thing, you guys are the best! You made my life a whole lot interesting." Boone said, 'It was cool!" Sashi said, "Yeah thanks for helping!" Penn said, "Well we'll see you later. Bye!" Daisy quickly said, "One more thing," she smirked, "people ship Penashi." They had no time to react as they all transported back. Daisy laughed as she went back to her world.

Phyllis said, "So how was mission?" Penn asked, "Didn't you see it?" "Too busy doing other stuff. But i see you completed mission, good job." All three friends walked out, Boone asked, "What's Penashi..... ' Sashi shrugged but then it hit Penn, "Penn...... and Sashi....... Pen-ashi." Sashi's mouth wend wide and a blush spread as she kicked Penn in the gut." Penn didn't say oww, he was too busy reacting to Penashi.

THE END

Hope you liked my fan fic, thanks for reading ^^