Taking Back The Book

Daisy slowly walked to Rippen and Larry and said, 'Hello!' Rippen rolled his eyes and said, 'Hello. Goodbye." Larry however cheerily said, "Hi! I'm Larry and this is Ripper! And we're here to break the fourth wall with the help of this book." Ripen shouted, "Larry! Shut up!" Daisy smiled and said, "That's cool. Can i see the book?" Larry was about to say something by Rippen cut him off, "Uhhh, no, we have to go, so goodbye!" Daisy stopped them and said, "Uhh n-no I....

She then saw Penn, Sashi and Boone and was pretty sure they saw her too. They were about to come over but she shaked her head and tried to hint that she needed the book that Larry was holding. Penn seemed to ave got it and walked very slowly to them. Daisy said "Uhhh, I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Daisy...." She kept on talking while Penn came closer, "I'm live around here." Penn touched the book. "I like pink." He slowly took it. "And..... I like music." Penn nearly was successful when Larry moved and said, 'We are so similar!" Daisy nodded and said, "Can I please look at the book?" Rippen said, "That's enough! Let's go Larry, no time for small-talk!"

Daisy had enough,"OK that's it." She grabbed the book from Larry and she and the other quickly ran off. Larry stated, "She seemed nice." Ripped shouted, "SHE'S WORKING WITH PENN ZERO! AND NOW HE HAS THE BOOK WITH ALL THE INFORMATION TO THE FOURTH WALL!!" Larry said, "Oh.....well you can't win them all." Rippen stated, "I will win this one, let's follow them!" And they both went on the trail of the all four of them.

Penn panted, 'What was that?!" Sashi said, "It would've been if kicked them in the stomach but good job." Boone asked, "What is that book anyway?" Daisy said, "I'll explain later, first let's find somewhere were those two won't find us." Daisy opened a door to a house and they all went in. Daisy said, "Well this is where I live, my parents aren't home so yeah." Penn asked, "Now answer the question, what's so important about the book that you had to steal it off Rippen?" Daisy replied, "It is the answer to all your question about the fourth wall...." She opened the book as they started reading....