Chapter 107

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Leangue"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Writen]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna spoke to Henko"

"Henko spoke to Tsuna"

Normal POV

#with Tsuna

On their way back to Japan, Tsuna's HI is ringing at him as Tsuna feel that they're being followed. No, it's not them who is being followed, it's him who is followed.

And so Tsuna told his sisters to go ahead.

"why should we?" Riki questioned even though they are still on air.

"I need you two to make sure that no one is still awake when I'm back." Tsuna answered.

"Why so?" Riku asked suspiciously.

"I don't want to face their questions. I know that they'll ask me and I really not in mood to face them... at least not today..." Tsuna said making the girls remember for what have happened to the brunet this whole day.

They know what he meant, Reborn and the others are surely going to ask him many questions and some of them mostly about his past. Topic that Tsuna always avoided to tell. Just like before, even though Tsuna give them permission to tell his past he can't tell them himself. He can't bring himself to do it. It hurts his feeling. That's why they nodded agree.

"Fine, we'll do it. But how about you? Where are you going?" Riku asked again.

"jut take some walk, or exercising. Either way, I'll be back later." Tsuna said.

"alright then... we're going Tsuna-nii" Riki said. Then they are parting their way there.

after they completely vanished from his sight, Tsuna landed on an empty hill and stopped his movement and darted his sharp gaze at somewhere far.

Not so long then black fire balls could be seen flying at where he is. Tsuna dodged them skillfully.

"good move, Tsunayoshi~" a deep voice said with claps of hand can be heard.

"It's you again..." Tsuna growled at the man. He cursed his fate for encountering this man again. Also that he is alone now, not even Henko is here with everything but him froze at its place. and the reason is the man in front of him... The masked man...

The masked man then landed some feet infront of Tsuna. "yes my dear~ it's me, I've been think it over and can you guess what? I think I'll give you this..." He throwed a book to Tsuna who catch it with ease.

Tsuna open it carefully, while on the same time still keep on watching the enemy in front of him. "what's this..." He asked.

"your 'Tou-san's belonging." The masked man smirked.

"You know him?" Tsuna asked successfully hiding his curiousity with anger.

"of course I know. He just a pathenic man who lost everything for the sake of his beloved wife and his unborn child" He said mockingly.

"Don't badmouthing him..." Tsuna said full of hate. However, Tsuna is not stupid, he knows that he's not in a good shape thanks for what happening morning his flames are still unstable until now, and it took all of him not to attack this man.

"I do what I can... it's up to me to for what I say... you can just keep your mouth shut just like how your coward father is..." With that Tsuna can't hold his anger anymore. He had enough...

Just hearing Bel badmouthing Nana has make him froze him with his zero pint breakthough, he beat people who talking bad about his brothers, and he even angry when Xanxus said that he's going to kill Iemitsu.

So of course it would be nonsense if he doesn't mad when someone talked lowly at his BIOGICAL father like that... Especially when the man is the one who is also killed Aria, and make him lost Gamma and Yuni. See? there's no reason that he have to hold back. Fortunately, the masked man is trapping both of them on his vacuum doom where they both have the same flameless state.

Tsuna was furious and so he forgot one fatal thing... He still injured...

'S**t!!!' He cursed as he feel that pain again. He kneeled down, can't continue the fights anymore.

The masked man give a final kick that strong enough to sent Tsuna few meters away. He then grinned. "Maybe I should just take your body, now that you can't struggling anymore..." He said as he slowly walked towards Tsuna who held his stomach while coughing some blood.

However, before the masked man can touch Tsuna, his hand stopped. "What the..." He murmured as hi other hand grab the right hand firmly as if trying to stop the right hands movement. The masked man then take some steps back as he held his head.

"I won't let you touch him..." A voice said.

"Y-You... How could you break out..." The masked man growled shakingly as if he's in pain.

This is an strange sight for Tsuna. He never saw him like this. And that voice from before, why did it souds familiar?

'What is happening?!' He questioned. The masked man looks like either he is crazy or he is in the middle of fighting himself.

Some minutes later his internal fights finally stopped with him panting hard. "Che... how could he escaped like that?! That motherf****r... I'll punish him for this" He murmured, but Tsuna's sharp ears catched it.

'did he mean his vessel trying to betray him?' Tsuna saved another question.

"You are lucky Tsunayoshi... if only he's not stopping me then you've been in my garsp." The masked man said after he catch his breath. "but remember... someday... someday you'll be mine..." He smirked then left...

Tsuna can only stared at his back weakly before he then slowly give up to the darkness...

~TBC~

Vote?

comment?

Anything???