A/N Chapter (part 10)

Me : Hello Minna-san~~~~! *wide smile*

Everyone : Royal-chan!

Riki : you're back!

Me : *giggle* Yeah, I am... It has been 2 months though...

Riku : better than never...

Me : *gasp* I can't believe it... Riku... did you missed me?

Riku : hell no... it's just those reviews over there, I've been tired to check them all one by one...

Me : Shush! Don't be like that, you supposed to be happy that there are reviews coming.

Riku : yeah, yeah whatever...

Me : *sighed* You always say that... seriously Riku, do you have any grudge against me or my readers?

Riki : meh, hat is just how she is. A grumpy-old-lady...

Me : *snickered*

Riku : *glared* No I'm not!

Riki : Oh really? Then... the most oblivious girl that ever lived. Especially if we started to talk about 'feelings'

Me : Oh, Oh! I agreed with this one! *grinned*

Riku : now, what the h*** are you babbling about?

Me : oh, nothing... just a little story... a complicated romeo-juliet story, that's all.

Riki : complicated indeed... both of the romeo and the Juliet *staring obviously at Riku* are just the same...

Riku : Romeo? Juliet? That anchient love story? So what is its connection with me?

Riki : oh come on~ You know what are we talking about~

Riku : *?*

Riki & me : *snickered* See? you ARE the most oblivious person.

Riku : hmp... whatever. can we skip this crazy chit-chat? We still have things to do... *pointed at the laptop*

Me : oh yeah, the reviews!

Riki : well then, let's finished this fastly, I still want to tease our cute 'Juliet' *snickered at Riku*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"You will pair Tsuna with Kyoko. I hope so" By Kyona27-wattpad

"You will not pair Tsuna with Kyoko, right? I hope not" By AiraAgnis-watpad

Me : Xixixi~ Now, Now... which side should I be? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"*sniff *sniff, TSUNA-SAMA, I DON'T CARE IF YOU SAY YOU REGRET MEETING THEM! IF *sob you hadn't met them you *sob you never would have had anyone in your life who cares about you and want to help you, *sob you would have... died already. *sob sob* Tsuna-sama... I care too... and you will need them. It my not be now, *sob*tears start streaming* it may not be the next day but some time in the future, *sob* you will need someone by your side to help you when you are in great need. So Tsuna-sama, *sniffle* don't give up and accept everyone like the kind hearted sky you are. You are my idol Tsuna-sama *sniffle* and I don't want to see my idol, my friend, my brother I wish I had and my sky broken and along with no one at his side. Fight Tsuna-sama , *sniffle* fight for you, fight for your friends, sisters, brothers, mothers, your true father figures, and most importantly, fight... for a brighter future cause no one can control what you become in the future. *tears of joy start to stream. Wishing to give Tsuna-sama a hug for comfort*

Update soon Author-chan and I meant every word I typed in this comment." By starfirepie-wattpad

Me : I really want to reply this comment with this quote that I got from my friend just now... It says... "No, I'm not sad because we're parting away. T's just I regret that we ever met".

*jleb* somehow that quote strikes me thorough my heart. (Don't ask me why...) and so I put it in my story...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"i can't get tired to reading it.. it makes me more curious and curious :3 but this two chapter have angst feel..nah, but that's okay.. i'll wait for the next chaapx)" By NamikhraKhyra-fanfiction-net

"You... you are not plan to make this to be an Angst story, right? PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE DON'T KILL TSUNA OR MAKE ANY ANGST3" By Natsu

Me : whoa, whoa, calm down girls... no, I'm not going to... well, maybe... I don't know... I can't promised you anything... *smirk* cause spoilers are not fun, right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Without a joke, this story is really good. I give it a rating of 10/10.
But please, for the love of all that is holy and literate, get a beta to proofread your story. I can't tell you how many times i cringed at wrong grammar usage and awkward sounding phrases.

Please!

From a person who endured an unlimited amount of cringes because the story is actually good, end my suffering ( TT)" By

Me : well minna-san, I know that this story's biggest problem is its grammatical, and I tried my best to minimize it. Plus, my dear friend Souleu is helping me to fix it.

Please cheer on her! ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Super shock when i was know that kyoko who slap tsuna. And that she tell him that she love him. It's heaven to me. But the hell tsuna why you do that? isvit haru and tasuhiko right?" By cocoa2795-fanfiction-net

Me : well, I'm shocked myself (seriously, I never planned that before, that scene just popped into my head) and well,Tsuna has his reason. And for your guess... well, not quite correct, and it's not tasuhiko, but Toshiki (you were trying to said his name right? Or is it Tsukichi?)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Me : And that's it! Our 5 top reviews!

Riki : It's very hard to choose them, no? I mean, you just pick 5 out of 30? 40? I don't know

Riku : maybe you should choose some more nerd. Don't make your readers disappointed on you...

Me : no way... I'm tired. Sorry, minna-san, but if I do entered all of your reviews I'll have no time to update. But just for you to know, I really appreciate all of your comments. I'm happy to receive them all! Thank you~!

Riki : so, Royal-chan, you're going to update now?

Me : yup, yup... that's why I need to excuse myself now... as much I want to teased Riku further *mutter*...

Riku : did you say something nerd?

Me : nah, you're hearing things...

Riku : *scoffed*

Riki : well then, Royal-chan, let the count down started.

Me : on the count of three! 1... 2... 3...

Everyone : See you later... And thanks for reading~~!