Chapter 137

Declaration: I don't own KHR! Akira Amano does!

"spoken"

"Foreign Language"

'Thoughts'

#Place

Flashback / dreams

[Written]

~track of time~

(A/N)

"Tsuna speak to Henko"

"Henko speak to Tsuna"

#The next morning

"wayke~ wayke~ sleepy head, It's time for breakfast!" Riki sang as she gladly pull off the blanket making Riku loss the warmth and wakes up at once.

"huh? Wait... what?" Riku hummed tiredly as she rubbed her eyes.

"Good morning, sis~ It's time to wake up!" Riki greeted.

"*yawn* oh. Good morning then" Riku replied, yawning while stretching her hands.

"come on, I've cooked our breakfast..." Riki said as she pulled her sister's hand, "w-wait-!"

In a matter of seconds Riku found herself already in sitting the dining room.

She sighed, "what's with the rush Riki... a-and... why are you smiling?" Riku asked, shuttering a bit when she saw Riki's smile.

"oh, I just simply happy cause today we can beat some butts away~" Riki said, smiling ever so sweetly... I swear that I saw the devil in her.

(A/N : Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this... Remember their nickname in the undergound world? It's Devil-Angel twins. The angel here is Riku, and the devil is Riki. I know, I know, you guys might think like... 'Wait, what? Isn't it the other way round?' well, you can say that the saying of 'don't judge books by its cover' works here, eh?)

"Just kidding~" she said, taking a bite of her pancake, while all that I do is blinked. "the real reason is this..."

She then showed me a message. And so I read it...

[from : Tsuna-nii

Hello Riki... did you miss me? sorry to leave you alone back then but I have no choice but leave. Ehehe... again, sorry. I'll explain to you on the night of the clouds battle.

Tell Riku to tag along, she knows where am I now... oh! And could you bring me a strawberry shortcake please~ I couldn't find strawberries here so I can't make them myself. So yeah...

Well, see you later then! Tata!]

"ah I see..." I commented as she pull back her phone. 'so either of I hide it from her or not, she'll know. Cause he'll said it himself' I thought as I smiled back at my sister's smiley face.

I then gazed the sky where a shallow just past by. "so smooth and flawless..." I muttered

"what?"

I shooked my head, "nothing..."

'can all of this passed like that swallow? Smooth and flawless?' I sighed as then we continued eating.

~time skip~

"Captain, Oi captain!" Toshi called the raven boy who was pacing out.