Chapter 5

Declaration : I don't own KHR ! Akira Amano does!

"speak"

"Foreign language"

'Thoughts'

[Written]

.oOo.

It's been a half of year suffering...

And by now, Tsuna already takes note on his cellmates' situation. They both were experimented ever since the were only nothing but four years old for Riku, and three years old for Riki. And it was more less two years ago. The girls are supposedly six and five this year.

Both of them are forced to awoken every sky-flames in the world, which it sure is a crazy tasks for such young children like them. Luckily enough, unlike most of those unfortunate ones, the two actually shows signs of progression than just dying. Even though, at the moment Riki could only activated her cloud flame while Riku awakened two of them, Sun and Mist.

Tsuna also learned about those flames and discovered that he got the sky type of those flames. The flame that destined to be owned by a leader. And he has such a pure one at that. Those scientists figured that much, but not the fact that the boy secretly learned how to control the said flame outside the training he must undergo.

As the days passed, Our young protagonist's starting to miss his adult yet childish friend, Loke. Although, if anything, he knew for a fact that he need to keep up a strong facade not just for the sake of fooling his own mind, but also for his friends— or well, sisters, as the eldest among them.

It took a bit of a while to earn their trust, but the being a caring Sky he destined to be, far to many times Tsuna had defended the two and took punishments upon himself on their stead. The girls has been saved from far too many experiments ever since his arrival. The boy insisted that they've gone through enough, and that he's willing to at least lighten their burden as much as he could— He never told them that getting hurt in their place like this gave him some sort of life purpose, they'd find him crazy for sure.

—One day, another child was thrown into their cell. And the first thing that came across their minds were on how This girl had a weird way to dress up. for example, her big, white, mushroom-shaped hat.

"Are you OK?" Tsuna lend her a hand to stand. Brown eyes scanned the newcomer carefully, he figured that the girl is likely to be younger, maybe around Riki's age. 

She sobbed, "I-I want my mommy..." The confession actually broke something inside of him. It's been too long since he heard such wails, afterall, his sisters have mostly gave up upon their fate. Surviving another day has been the only thing they're looking forward to for way too long.

"we got a cry baby..." Riku clicked her tongue, still shielding Riki who's standing behind her.

Tsuna darted a warning look at the ravenette, "you shouldn't say something like that Riku, Anyone would be scared if they were suddenly dumped into this kind of place." he rasped before then caressing the little girl's back soothingly whilst using his sky flame to calm her down.

"Now, now, first thing first you need to have a grip, Little girl..." he really wanted to tell her that 'everything will be alright' but he knows that he can't promise her that. Afterall, no one is alright the moment they entered this hell.

"so, do you have any name, girly?" Right after the said girl calmed down Riku asked in her usual violent tone.

The said female looked up at the three albeit timidly, "M-my name is Yuni..." she said, still sniffling.