Chapter 3

* Three months Later*

"Holy crap that was great!" Yells Ashton running backstage after finishing the set.

"You guys were great!" I say smiling.

During theses three months I've been the happiest I have ever been in my whole life. Luke still hasn't warmed up to me. He's still as mean to me as he was the first day I met him, but I just try to stay out of his way.

"Great? Great? We were amazing!" says Ashton as he walks over to me trying to rub his sweat on me.

"EWWWW Ashton stop. That's so gross!" I yell running away from him

He catches up to me fast. pulling me by the waist and throws me over his shoulder.

"Ashhhh put me down." I say laughing so hard I barely get it out.

"NEVER!!!" he says throwing me onto the couch. He throws himself on top of me, crushing me into the couch.

kissing me lightly on the nose he gets up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him.

"God Ashton, contain yourself. That's probably the most action she's ever gotten." Luke says walking to the room with a smirk on her face. "I cant believe you're paying any attention to her, she's rubbing her loser all over you."

"Luke knock it off would you?" Says Calum from the other side of the room.

"Whatever" Luke says leaving the room. "I'm going back to the hotel"

"We're all headed there you can just-" Calum says getting cut off by the door slamming shut

We get back to the hotel. And I head to my room. Which just so happens to have a connecting door to Luke's room. I usually keep mine door locked.

I jump in the shower and wash my hair with my vanilla and strawberry shampoo and conditioner set. I change into a pair of booty shorts and a tank top and jump into bed.

Hotels have turned into my home these last couple of months and I quite adore  them.

I soon drift asleep.

I jump awake as soon as I hear it. A scream. I head some muffled noise and some moaning. Then I hear another scream.

I jump out of bed and put my ear to the connecting door between my room and Luke's room.

I hear him again and realize I should probably see if He's okay.

I unlock the door and slip inside

"Luke are you okay?" I whisper

I walk over to the bed, navigating my way through the dark room.

"Luke?" I say walking over to him and shaking his shoulder. He moans, breathing heavy and drenched in sweat.

"Luke please wake up" I say shaking him. 

He suddenly jumps awake, breathing heavy he looks at me and starts crying. Bawling his eyes out he turns away from me.

"Don't look at me, go away." He says sobbing.

"Luke I'm not going to leave you like this-"

"LEAVE" he yells angrily

"Ok" I say quietly. I turn around and head toward the door.

"Wait" he says quietly

"Ok" I say looking down at my shorts. Pulling them down as much as I can, but they don't even fit over my whole butt.

"Can you stay with me?" He asked softly

"Sure" I say walking toward the bed. I sit down on the edge of the bed. I feel his large hands grab me by the waist as he pulls me into him. I feel his warm body agains mine as he spoons me.

"Thank you" he whispers in my ear as he neasles his face into my neck.

"You're welcome" I say as I fall back asleep.