Chapter Three

So you guys know I'm updating now. They should be kind of often now. I'm sick at this very moment and I can't do much with my life, less than normal;) But anyways, above is Alice's outfits she bought.
Enjoy, heatherxx

Chapter 3

It is finally last hour and the bell is about to ring, welcoming the weekend!! The bell rings and I get up and push in my chair, grab my stuff and head to my locker. When I get there there is a note waiting for me inside my locker when I open it. It smells like Hollister, which could only mean one thing, it's Justin. He leaves me notes every once in a while, I think it's the cutest thing ever!
This is what his note said:
Alice, wait for me a your locker so we can walk to your house together. I didn't drive today. Sorry xx
I throw my Mac air into my bag with my folders and notes and sling it over my should and turn around to see Justin walking over to me with his bag and a duffle.
"You staying the night?" I ask raising a brow.
"Duh. It's the weekend. What do you think I have...plans?!"
I give him the look which pretty much screams 'are you kidding me' and wait for him to remember.
"Besides the party, which I am so pumped for!" He says with a big I grin plastered onto his face.
As soon as we approached the doors to exit I could feel the heat radiating off them as I was about to push through. The late June air was so hot and thick it could have been 100 degrees but it wasn't it was only 94 degrees, well I was only 6 off. We started walking to my house for some snacks before we got ready to shopping, he said he would buy me a new outfit since this is the first party of summer and its 'important'. It's kind of like our thing. Going shopping for 'important parties, so like every single one that's held by Ryan, so like all of them.
When we got to my house, I unlocked the door and welcomed the air conditioning with arms wide open and made us both blueberry-banana smoothies. I quickly got changed because I didn't want to make him wait to long. I put on my favorite pair of shorts, my Kid Cudi cut off which I got with Justin at the concert and grabbed my flip flops and purse and walked out to the family room. He noticed my shirt the second he saw me waking down the hallway started smiling, probably just at the memory. It was such a fun night.
"Your wearing you shirt from the concert, wasn't that like a year ago?!"
"Ya it was, it's only been a year, it still fits me perfectly and it brings back the coolest memories!!" I laughed
"I just thought you would of...grown...ya know"
I laughed and we started for the door and walked outside to my car.
Today I think he decided to be a gentleman because as we reached my black range rover outside the house he full on sprinted in front of me just to open the drivers door. As soon as both our butts were in the seats I turned it on and our favorite song Day N' Nite by Kid Cudi came on. I blared the music, put my Ray Bans on, rolled down the windows and shifted into drive and pulled out the driveway. By the time we got to the first stop light we were both full on performing to Get Low by Lil Jon and the people in the car next to us were staring wide eyed.
When we got to the mall I found a parking space outside of Urban Outfitters and parked my car. We decided since we were outside of Urban Outfitters we'd go there first. We were probably in there for maybe 10 minutes before I found a super duper cute dress, it was my navy with really cute patterns on it. So I bought it and we moved onto a different store. He doesn't mind going into girly stores so he told me we could go to Forever 21 and that he would buy me an outfit there for the party tomorrow night if I found one, because he owed me for whatever reason that I don't even remember. As I was looking out of no where he just jumped out and scarred that heck out of me, but it was so hilarious because he was wearing there sparkly cat eyed sunglasses (which I ended up getting!!) and this flowered scarf.
"DUDE what the heck?!" I yelled/laughed while playfully slapping his arm. "By the way you so need fashion help"
"Oh really? Help me please" he begged.
"First off, that scarf isn't your color and second find some different sunglasses because they don't fit your face and I want them" I said snatching them off his face.
He just laughed and walked off. I swear sometimes he can be such a diva when it comes to shopping. Like, he will just wander off and start finding me clothes.
I ended up finding a really cute pair of denim cut-offs with studs on one side.
"I found some!!" I said
"Kay, be right there, hold on to that because I found a top I think you'll love."
He walked over and showed me the shirt. It was really cool! It was a looser white cut off tee that said 'homies' and some other stuff on it. I immediately put down my blue racer back because clearly I loved the one he picked way more.
"Oh my god!! That is super cute, I love it! Come with me to try it on, well not in the dressing room, but you get it!"
We walked over to the dressing rooms and I tried it on.
"Ow ow!! Sexy heather!!" He said with the most hilarious face,but he was dead serious as I walked out.
"You like?!" I said striking a pose with one hand on my hip the other behind my head.
"I LOVE!" He half yelled clapping and standing up dropping his phone in the process.
I laughed and went back to change into my other shirt and we went to go pay. I got my shorts and shirt with my sunglasses. After we payed he took me to Victorias Secret because I needed a new bikini and, my reason, easy: didn't want to wear last years to the party tomorrow and its a pool party so I REALLY NEED it. We walked over found one and bought it.