Chapter Five

Is already 9:00 in the morning, which is way late for me, I'm used to waking up early to go run, but I'm also sleeping by 11:00 most of the time, not 3. I throw on my sweats over my spandex and put my hair up and decide I should probably eat some breakfast before I take a shower. I open my door and walk downstairs to make waffles for Justin and I.
"Hello beautiful" Justin says as I get down to the kitchen.
"Awe you think I'm beautiful?!" I say laughing.
He turns around and starts laughing.
"Wait never mind. YIKES. Oh ya I made be breakfast like 10 minutes ago. It's on the counter, you'll probably have to heat it up."
"Ok thanks" I say as I'm walking to the kitchen.
He made bannana chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite. I heat them up really quick and pour syrup over them, I walk over to the table and sit down and eat them. It only takes me an average of maybe at the most 5 minutes to eat the four of them. When I'm done I put my dishes in the dishwasher and go up to take a shower.
I grab my favorite soap bottle from Victorias Secret (Endless Love; I just love it) and set it in the shower. I just have so many different soaps I put them on a shelf, better than having them all over in the shower. I set a towel on the rack outside the shower and turn on the music, I fall asleep without it in the shower for some reason. I am probably in the shower for 5 min before I hear someone knocking on the bathroom door.
"LET ME IN IM HEAR TO KIDNAPP YOU!!" Someone screams I'm not sure who it is, I kind of recognize the voice though.
I start looking back at all the movies Justin and I watched last night and if I do recall this same thing happened to a girl in the movie. What if it's happening to me?! I do the one thing I can think of. I scream.
"Alice! I'm kidding its Justin! Stop screaming I just need my deodorant, I'm going on a run."
"Ok, I'll be out in a second." I'm glad I locked the door, he feels comfortable enough now to just walk in on me sometimes.
I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself and open up the door so he can get what he wants. I take on step out of the bathroom and there's Justin laying on the floor, I seriously almost tripped on him, he has been in the way a lot this morning it's weird in a way.
"OH MY GOD REALLY?! Why are you lying on the ground?"
"I got tired of standing I guess..." He got up and started walking out of my room but I stopped him before he did.
"Wait for me to go on a run, I want to go with you, let me get changed really quick."
"Ok, but hurry, I will give you 3 minutes and if you are any later I will leave without you and I hope you know I'm serious"I knew he wasn't just by the smile tugging at the corner of his lips begging to show. I nodded my head and he walked out and once I heard his feet padding away down the stories I walked over to my closet to find my clothes. I had to reach to the very top shelf of my closet to be able to reach my black soffe shorts. It was highly difficult, given my height. I slipped them on and dogged through my drawer until I found my black nike sports bra. Once I was dresses I laced up my pink nike roshes and silently jogged downstairs, in hopes of scarring Justin to get him back for earlier.
As I got closer I could tell he was on his phone. Perfect time to attack. I was about to jump onto him back when he abruptly turned on his heel almost knocking me over. He caught me his his right arm just in time and yanked me into his chest. I stayed in his arms trying to regain my balance for a moment. When I finally felt stable I started to pull away until he stopped me. We just stared into each other's eyes for a moment until he hesitantly brought his face closer and closer to mine. He stopped just millimeters from mine.
"Can I?" He asked, his voice lo was his eyes flicked down to my lips.
I was unable to speak. I slowly gave my head a small nod and as soon as I did I felt his lips press against mine. His hands gripped my waist; while I had my hands running through his hair. The kiss started getting very heated as he moved his hands down do my butt. He squeezed gently which made me jump just a little. I felt his tongue swipe across my lip and I granted him entrance as I parted my lips lust a little. He picked me up and set me on my counter. He deepened the kiss and started to work his way to my waist. I felt his fingers sliding up my naked stomach and when they reached the bottom of my sports bra I froze.
What was I doing? We weren't even dating yet!
I pulled away breathless. That was amazing, but I mean... I don't I really liked that but we're suppose to be on a run.
"We should probably go run..." I said as I hopped down walking to the door.
He just smiled at me and then started sprinting out in front of me as he yelled 'race you to the lake!'