Chapter Four

So I have decided to always put a little note before all these just because. So please read them, one day they could be important and sometimes they contain some little notes about the characters that could be confusing or like today a picture of the character. So, this is Alice AKA Acacia Clark.
Enjoy. heatherxx

Chapter 4

After we were done shopping, he decided that he wanted to stay over for the night so we could hang out all day before the party tomorrow. I kind of figured he would so we stopped at the corner market down the road from my house and got some popcorn and Mountain Dew and rented a few movies. We got The Neighbors, Kids, and a couple others. The guy told us they had to be back by tomorrow night at six otherwise there was a late fee, no problem, so we paid and left.
He had to go to his house first to get some clothes for tonight and tomorrow so we stopped by his house. His mom Kelly was home, she's been like a second mom to me since I was born.
"Hey Kelly" I said as I walked in the house.
"Hello sweetie, do you want some lemonade while Justin gathers his things?"
"Sure" I sat down at the counter bar and and sipped some lemonade.
"So are you excited about tomorrow?"
"Of course I am it's going to be really fun, Justin even bought me a new outfit."
"Oh he did, that's so nice of him, you don't have to show me now, but I want to see it tomorrow or when you can."
"Ok"
She has always been so cool about us going to parties and stuff and as long as we don't get caught doing stuff were not suppose to be doing, were fine. I wish my parents were like that, if they were home. But I don't even have to worry about that. I guess I kind of miss having parents around to renal against.
Justin can out into the kitchen a couple minutes later with another duffle bag. It's probably filled with hair products knowing him. He probably had enough clothes.
"Ready Alice?"
" ya, bye Kelly"
I walked over and gave her a hug and we left.
When we got to my house we both went upstairs to our own rooms and got changed into our pjs. He's always had his own room here, just like I had one at his house, but he doesn't keep many of his own things here, just some little things like a toothbrush and shampoo.
I put on tie dye spandex and a black tee shirt and put my hair into a bun and walked out into the hallway. We both finished at about the same time, we walked out into the kitchen together and I made popcorn and he put the movie in. We watched movie after movie and bag of popcorn after bag of popcorn. I was so full after the second movie.
It was about three when we finally went up to sleep, and I don't know about him but I fell asleep very fast.

Sorry this is a filler chapter that's why it's short. They will hopefully be getting longer.