O2L Adopted a Youtuber

Hi I be Minnie, your typical YouTube Fangirl, I am a youtuber myself a kinda boring one at that. I am an orphan my fans know that and thy think it's make me me! I do get hate but the biggest day of my life was when all of O2L as Tyler Oakley along with Shane Dawson SUBSCRIBED to me all in one day! YouTube is kind I my escape along with music and the rest of the internet. And yes Connor is correct Internet Kids Don't sleep. I would much rather stay up all night and watch YouTube, Waiting for late uploads. I have about 10,000 subscribers isn't that cool? I mostly vlog and rant and anything cheap cause I have barely any money I get $20 a week, and I am saving for a nice camera. My orphanage isn't that bad. I mean the food is okay but we have to buy our own snacks with our allowance, they only buy real food. I got up and got ready like any other day, I put on skinny jeans, a white tank with a Aztec pull over sweatshirt, with my Black and Aztec on e inside doc martins, and my blonde an black hair was in a messy bun. I had my usual makeup witch was mascara, slight wing eye, and nude lipstick. I was ready to go to the mall and vlog. Don't ask me why I was wearing a pull over in spring in LA. I grabbed $50 and said goodbye to Miss. Kara an started walking to the mall.

I was walking in when I saw who was walking up to me it was Joey Graceffa. he got to me and talked.

"Hey, so you must me the famous Minnie it's an honor to meet you" i could barely talk.

"Ummm, Hey yup that's me I wouldn't say i'm famous. And No it's an HONOR to meet you, un can I get a pic"

"Of course sweetie" I took my iphone  4s out and we took a fabulous picture that one of my fans offered to take. He left and I took and picture with that fan. I looked at these pictures and was so happy. After an hour of Forever 21 shopping I went to eat. I am so so so indecisive. I finally chose on Taco Bell.

"Um can I get 2 nacho cheese Doritos locos tacos and a small Mountain Dew". I asked politely to the 17 year old t the counter.

"Ok sure that will be $4.98" that's when she looked up.

"Oh my gosh you're Minnie Quintal, can I have a picture" aw she knows me wow.

"Of course" we took a picture and she handed me my food. Wow maybe Joey was right I am famous.

"Dayummm this food is good" I groaned to myself.

"I think your enjoying that a little to much" a very familiar voice interrupted my eating, it was Joey again

"Um I wasn't masturbating was I"? I asked with sass and he gasped

"How do you know about that"? he asked like a old lady

"I am 15 and an orphan, ya learn a little, any way why are you here not that I don't like it" he laughed

"Well I wants your number" I gave him my number

"I will text you later so you know my number, bye"

He left, man that guy is weird and horrible at convos. I finished time to go back to the orphanage. Some people adopting are coming today at 3 it's 1 right now. So I left the mall with my bag from Forever 21. I got back and sat in my room watching the new O2L video dam it Connor funny or what. After that I went on to Connor's channel and watched old video. He is defiantly my favorite. Only an hour till these people come I can't wait.

_____________________

Yay a new story you like because I do. Don't hate me I will work on all stories don't worry!

Love you!

Stay Sassy!

Minnie xoxo