Pranks Day 2

Minnie's POV

So me and Trevor are taping the gate entrance to the pool, we are going to sit in the pool and yell for Sam and Kian to

Come and they always run so they will get caught in tape. This is an amazing prank lets get this started.

Trevor was in his trunks and I put on my batman bikini. I walked into the back and Trevor was all blushy and shit.

"Thank You" I said knocking him back to reality.

"For what".

"Drooling over me" he laughed and went back to taping the opening.

I got into the pool, then Trevor joined me.

"HEY SAM, KIAN COME TO THE POOL THE WATER IS GREAT" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Sure enough 10 minutes later they came running in there swim trunks.

When they both got hit with tape at the same time it was funny as hell. They fell on their asses. Me and Trevor were dyeing. Then Ricky cam out and said those magical words.

"Kian and Sam are out of the war" yes, wait that means.

"THE WAR IS OVER, LIGHTING TEAM WINS" Trevor and me hugged still in the water, everyone else got snacks and got swimsuits on. We were all in the pool. This was an awesome way to welcome me, I fell so close to everyone. We spent the rest of the day at the pool.

Until it was like midnight so we all went to bed except Jenn she went home.