Minnie and Trevor Partners in Crime

Minnie's POV

I was just simply in my room and doing my online school work. Trevor was sitting on my bed while I was writing the story for writing. Me being me I wrote a O2L fan fiction.

"Hey could I turn this is and get a B"?

I read it to him.

"It's a story right"? I nodded and sent it in.

"UGH ITS 1 AND WE'RE DONE"!we yelled, for fun. We kinda just sat there and played on our phones.

"Minnie, want to go get some food, downstairs"? he is too cute when he's awkward.

"Sure". We walked down the stairs to the kitchen, and everyone was still asleep except Connor.

"Now you idiots sit down and watch a master cook". They obeyed and sat on the island.

I made pink waffles with Nutella, powdered suger, and whipped cream on top. I made a bunch enough for everyone so I made 7 plates. Bye now everyone was up and at the table.

"Eat up ya filthy animals". I said handing out plates and then sitting down to eat mine. Soon al chorus of forks dropping on the table filled the room.

"What do you not like then"? I would be so hurt if they didn't like then.

"NO THESE ARE AMAZING"! Jc yelled.

"Well thanks I try". they went back to eating and it was funny watching them pig out.

After the food was gone, we decided to go to the park. Me and Trevor went to the swings and had a mini photo shoot.

We got home and we put the pictures up. Me and Trevor were partners in crime so us being us came up with a perfect idea. I really wanted to dye my hair, maybe like a nice dark red(A/N I actually want to). I could do it myself it's really easy, so we went to Kian's room to ask him for money.

"Dad". We said in unison.

"#1 Trevor I ain't your dad #2 what"?

"Can we get some money"? I asked.

"For what"?

"I wanna dye my hair".

"Um...go ask Connor". He is no help, so we went to Connor.

"Connor can I get money to dye my hair"?

"Um...sure, I'll take ya"!

We got to the store and I got the dye, a towel(for dyeing hair so you don't get dye on a good towel), color treatment shampoo and conditioner by herbal,

and bag of chocolate. Connor paid and we went home.

I put on an oversized tee and shorts, then got into the messy stuff. After bleaching now my hair was all darkish bleach blonde. I was putting in the dark brown dye, I made sure to get every inch underneath.

I took a shower and my hair came out great. I went downstairs to find Sam trying to squirt water out of his piercing.

"Sam that's not gonna work".

"How do you know"?

"My friend had snake bites, and he tried".

"Fine". he gave up and I walked away to my room, to find Trevor asleep on my bed, I cuddled up in his chest and he put his arm around me. We might as well have been spooning. I was curled in is his warmth and I fell asleep.

_________________

I wanna cry, I couldn't buy VIP tickets, didn't win them, hopefully I get that email tomorrow morning, that says I won a ticket! I want to meet them so bad, I just want to thank them, and I already have it planed what I give them, what I would say, what song I would attempt to sing to Trevor. I need to get that email I have to meet them. Please hope for me, I just I am crying I need this so bad.

I hope the people at Digi Tour go to hell it's there fault I don't get tickets, maybe next one they will warn us about a mix up!

#GOTOHELLDIGITOUR

Mariah Xx