Alone Together

Minnie's POV

I woke up and the day after my day with Sam with a strange feeling, butterflies. All I did was think about the day and I got them, what the hell Minnie stop this!
I shook my head and got myself ready for a day of most likely doing nothing, again.
After getting ready I walked downstairs like everyday but I wasn't used to what I saw, well heard. It was quiet, this probably means Jc left earlier then he said he was going to. I walked back up the stairs to dad's room and knocked, no response. So I opened the door and he wasn't there, great. I walked back to my room and took my phone off the charger and saw I had a text from him, probably should of checked that first.

Hey babygirl I went to Jamba Juice, I would of taken you but you looked so peaceful sleeping I didn't want to bother you, love you see you when I get back! xx

Yay I'm home alone, I thought sarcastically. Oh boy alone for God only knows how long, you may think oh he's just gone to Jamba Juice he'll be right back, but knowing dad he'll be gone a while. I went into a kitchen, grabbed bowl of cereal and went back to my room. I sat there, just working on songs. After about twenty minutes I fell asleep on the floor.

I woke up not on the floor or on my bed, but I knew where I was it was my dad's bed. I rolled over and saw him sitting at his desk. I coughed and he spun the chair around.
"Hey baby girl!" He smiled.
"Why the hell am I in here?"
"Because I want to talk to you, about everything."
"There's nothing I want to talk about."
"At least let me say I'm sorry, I really am Minnie. I'm so fucking sorry."
"Do your even know what you're sorry for?"
"I fucked up, I fucked up everything I've done for you."
"Not even half of it, first off you still won't forgive Trevor, You wouldn't let me go to playlist tristate, you almost got us fucking killed, and you got a dog and called it my nickname which really hurt like hell!" I raised my voice and then looked over at him. His face pale and looked as if someone died, his smile was now gone, and his stare on me was plain yet so full of pain and sorrow.
"I'm a fuck up, I hurt you I did all that shit to you for what?! My own good! I'm the worst fucking father to walk this earth, you deserve a million times better then me! All this time I've been trying to protect you from Trevor but I'm the real monster, I'm a monster!" I kept looking at him, he was pacing around the room and I saw tears coming out of his eyes slowly.
"You're far from a monster, you're my dad." He looked at me a small bit of hope sparkling in his eyes.
"How can you sit there and say that? I shouldn't be your father!"
"Well you are, you're nineteen you're gonna screw up, just like how I'm fourteen and I'm going to hate you when you make the smallest screw ups, things happen and we learn."
"Are you really fourteen?"
"We live, and we learn."
"Ok Connor." he laughed and say down next to me pulling me into a hug, I tight one may I add.
"So uh I've been wondering for awhile now but since you've been pissed at me I didn't wanna ask, would you do this video with me?"
"Uh yeah I guess."

"Ok so basically I'm going to teach everyone how to be a great dad and do everything wrong." he said as he set his camera on the tripod.
"Ok, sound like it should be funny I'm in."

"Hey guys today I'm going to teach you how to be the best father you can possibly be, and to help I have my lovely daughter Minnie."
"Hello."
"Let's get started."

After filming a bunch of parts like him pretending to let me walk to it of house without him knowing, pretending I'm eating a bowl of marshmallows behind his back, and basically just stuff like that, but that ending was my favorite part.

"And overall you gotta show them that you love them with all your heart and that you would protect the with you your life." he said as he fake tripped me down the stairs.

After all I watched him edit and the video turned out great, the last part looked like he really tripped me and I fell!

"So babygirl looks like it's just me and you alone together."
"I with there was a camera I could look at and smirk because that sounded so wrong."
_______________________________________
Hey haven't seen you guys since last year, hahaha I'm not funny I know!
Anyway sorry this chapter took so long I've been slacking but I have cool news to tell you!!! I'm going to DigiNYC again this year but now I have vip and I'm also going to....drum roll please vidcon! I actually had a mini freak out when I bought the tickets, I'm flying across the country to be in the same building and even meet some of the people I love! I've been watching YouTube since 2010 and I never thought I'd be able to go to vidcon ever, I'm so grateful!
Also my new twitter user is @/settledownjack go hit me up with a follow ;)

- Love you lots xx