chapter 10

(Ravens pov)

I still felt weak. Beastboy then goes down to my collarbone and did a type of sucking. I couldn't help but moan. I have to admit I'm in joying this. But I knew we had to stop. I move my free hand and push him off. Beastboy stopped and noticed the footsteps.

"Oh! There you are! I been looking everywhere for you beasty!" It was cyborg. Beastboy smiled.

"Hey cy"

"What were you to doing? Or what was beastboy doing? Because raven is red as my eye!" What?! I'm red?! I put my hood up. Covering my face.

"Um.." beastboy said nervously.

"Nothing" I said. Beasyboy looked at me. He had no expression. I walked to my room and closed the door.

(Beastboy's pov)

She just left. The first thing is i was kissing her neck and the next thing i know cyborg was there and now raven is in her room. Did I do something wrong? She did moan. I felt a smirk on my face. I enjoyed that.
I'll have my fun later .

"Wanna play video games?" Cyborg asked while pointing his thumb behind his back. I nodded and we headed towards the living room. We started playing. Robin was talking to star. Of course. I would have went in the room with raven but it looked like she wanted time alone and when she wanted time alone she means it! I wonder how star and robin are? I don't know. But what I do know is that raven wants to keep our relationship a secret for who knows how long! I saw star leave.

"Player 1 wins!"

"What?! Rematch" I said standing up. Cyborg laughed. Then nodded. Robin Chuckled and sat next to us. And we continued to play.

(Ravens pov)

I was meditating then I hear a knock. I open it with my power and see starfire standing there with a bag.

"Hello friend raven. I wondering if you would like to try the clothes n with me?"

"Sure. What could happen?" I said shrugging. She comes in and closed the door and put the bag on my bed. There was a lot of clothes. She handed me a dress.

"I'm not wearing this"

"Please. I never seen you in the dress."

"*sigh* ok fine" I said got up and went in the closet. I finished changing and came out. Stars face lit up.

"You look the beautiful!" I walked over to my mirror. The dress was red it was only up to my thighs. It looked tight but it wasn't.

"Hey raven I wondering if you were-" it was beastboy. He opened the door. He looked at me then my body. He had a little bit of pink in his cheeks.

"Raven...you look...wow...just..wow!" He said with a small smile.

"I know I know. It horrible"

"No! Its perfect. Sexy even" My cheeks become hot at his statement.

"Well I should go. Bye" he said and left and closed the door.

"I told you. You look the beautiful" star said smiling. I smiled back. We started trying clothes and clothes. One hour could have passed. This was kind of fun.

"Ok one more" star said handing me some small jean shorts and a white tank top. I finished changing and come out.

"You look the beautiful in everything friend raven" I smiled. She got up and picked up the clothes.

"You can keep that. I have to go.." I nodded. Then she gave me a curious look.

"What?" I asked.

"Um.. is that the hickey?"

"W-What?!" I looked in the mirror. There was a hickey there.

"Um. I'll go now" star said and left. She closed the door. The only thing I wanted to do was scream.

"BEASTBOY!!!!!!!"

(Beastboy's pov)

I stopped playing and put the control down. Raven screamed my name. There was sweat on my forehead. I glub. This must NOT be good.............................

Hello I hoped you liked this chapter. If I don't publish next Sunday then something is wrong with my Wi-Fi. Anyways maybe see ya next Sunday. 😁