chapter 1

(Beastboy's pov)

"No!!" i shouted as i got up from the couch with the game control in my hand. Cyborg beat me in my favorite video game for the third time!

"Boo ya" cyborg said with his fist in the air.

" I demand a rematch " i said with my arms fold.

"Again? We already went 3 times"

"Yes. Again"

"Ok one more time then im going to make some waffles." he said as he licked his lips. I nodded and sat back down and we started to play again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No not again!" i said in disappointment. Cyborg laughed.

"Oh well. Now for some waffles" he said as he rubbed his hands together and walk towards the kitchen. I turn off the station and turned off the TV. I was walking towards my room when i passed robin lifting weights. I walk in.

"Whats up?" i said watching him.

"Nothing much" he said as he continued.

"How's you and star?" i asked. He started blushing but then smiled proudly.

"Were doing great!"

"Really?"

"Yea she's so beautiful " he said still smiling. When he said beautiful raven came into my mind. My cheeks felt hot all of a sudden. I shaked my head.

"Speaking of raven. Were is she?" i asked. Robin stopped what he was doing and gave me a confused look.

"Were weren't talking about raven" my cheeks got hot again.

"Anyways. She's still in her room" he said as he started again. I nodded and left. She's still in her room. It was 3:00pm. She has been in her room since morning. I felt worried. But why? I walked to her room and knocked on her door. No answer. I tired again. This time she open the door just a little.

"What? " she asked. For a second i lost my words. I didn't know what to say.

"Um." was all i could say. She gave me a confused look.

"Are you ok?" i said not looking at her.

"Im fine" she said and tried to close the door. But i stopped the door from closing.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes beasty im fine" she said and she gave me a smile.

"Oh ok. If there's anything you need help with or anything bothering you. Please tell me"

"Why?" she asked confused. My cheeks heated up again.

"B-Because...im worried about you" i said not looking at her. But why did i stutter? I notice her cheeks pink. She nodded. I smiled. Then she closed the door. I was still confused though. Why did i stutter?

Hello thank you so much if you read this. What do you think so far? Tell me in the comments. See ya next time. Bye.