chapter 7. sick/fight.

(BeastBoy's pov)

I can't believe terra could be so mean to raven. I thought they were friends. I guess i was wrong. Terra smiled at me. I ignored her. I didn't want to be with her. I don't want to play video game's. I don't want to eat. I don't want to do anything except be with.....raven. My cheeks heated up.

"Im going to see my bros" i said as i get up.

"alright I'll wait" she said as she smiled sitting on the couch. I rolled my eyes . i found cyborg and robin in the work out room.

"Hey can we talk" i said nervously. Both nodded and stopped what they were doing and sat at a table.

"Guys i think im...sick" i said looking down at the table.

"Your sick?" robin asked as he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yea. I mean i don't want eat. I don't want to hang out with terra. I don't want to read a comic and worst of all i don't want to play video games. My cheeks heat up. Wanting to kiss. And i stutter. "

"Hmm. I see. Is there a person you want to spend more time with?" cyborg said winking at robin.

"Yes" i said confused

"And who is that?" cyborg said.

"Raven. Why?" i asked.

"Oh my god bro. You are so sick." cyborg said laughing. So was robin.

"What?! Really?! What am i sick of?" i asked cyborg stopped laughing.

"What i mean is that your in love with raven" he said as he punched my arm playfully.

"W-What?! In l-love?" i said as my cheeks heated.

"Yup!" he said still laughing along with robin.

"Ok thanks for your help." i said and left them laughing like crazy. I headed back to the living room. I go grab some water. I finished and put it in the sink.

"Hey beastboy" i heard. I knew it was terra. I turn around to respond but as soon as i turn terra smashed her lips against mine. She kissed me!

"Beastboy i was wondering if-" it was raven! I pushed terra off of me. Raven looked hurt. She put her head down all i could see was the sides of her cheeks and her nose.

"Raven i-" i stopped when i saw a tear go down her cheek. She's crying!

"Aww is raven gonna cry" terra said and got her phone out

"TERRA PUT YOUR FUCKING PHONE AWAY!" i shouted. She gave me a glare and continued.

"Oh this is going on the internet. Our favorite supper hero crying" terra said pointing the phone towards raven.

"STOP IT TERRA. IM FUCKING TIRED OF YOU HURTING MY FRIENDS AND HURTING THE PERSON I LOVE!" i shouted. My eyes widened as i realize what i just said. My cheeks heated. Terra puts her phone up.

"Are you fucking serious. Open your eyes beastboy your in love with a fucking demon! When are you going to see im the girl for you. Not some fucking half human half demon!" i had no words. She walked over to raven. She was crying more then before.

"There did you hear it beastboy loves you. Are you happy?!"

"Stop it" raven said still not looking up. Terra ignored her.

"Are you happy that beastboy loves a stupid fucked up bitch like you?!"

"I said STOP IT!" raven shouted. She had four red eyes. She used her power turning it into a black ball and throw it at her. Terra ends up on the other side of the room. Ravens two red eyes disappeared making her back to normal.

"GET OUT OF HERE TERRA!" i shouted. She gave me a glare and jumps out of the window. She fly's back up using a bolder. She left. I turn to face raven. She looked at me. still had tears coming down.

"Raven...I..." raven had a black hole under her. It became bigger. It was a portal. She goes in and she left. It hurt me to see her like that. I really hate terra for this. Its all her fault and now raven's crying. I have to do something. But now she knows i love her. I wonder what she thinks of me now. I head towards her room.............

Hello i hope you liked it. Comment and vote. Thanks for reading! It means a lot. Thanks. Bye.