chapter 3

(Beastboy's pov)

"C-Could you please hang out with...me?" i asked as my cheeks turned hot again. Why did i stutter?

"Sure" she said. I smiled and pulled her towards the couch. She looked at me. I was confused. I then looked down at my hand. I was still holding her.

"Oh! S-Sorry" i said as i rubbed my neck nervously. We sat down.

"So what do you want to do?" i asked. She shrugged.

"I don't know"

"Wanna play...video games?" i asked nervously. Knowing the answer would be no.

"Sure" she said as she got the controller. I was surprised. She handed me one.

"Thanks" she nodded. I turn on the TV and station and put in a fighting type of game. I then sat next to her.

"Wait. Before we start teach me." she said looking at me.

"Sure" i said with a smile. I went closer to her. I guess i went to close because our legs were touching. My cheeks heated up. Raven's cheeks were pink.

"S-Sorry" i said as i backed away a little bit. She nodded meaning its ok.

"This one is to kick" i said as i pointed to a button on her controller. She nodded. After i finished explaining. She told me she was ready. I nodded and we started.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Player 2 wins" the station speaked. Raven beat me. Raven smiled. So did i. At first she was having trouble but now she's good. Time passes and we got bored of playing so we stopped. I got up and i was walking towards my room and i hear raven walking behind me. I turn around and she's walking towards me but she trips and falls..

 I turn around and she's walking towards me but she trips and falls

"It was an a-accident...I-I didn't mean anything" she stutters. My cheeks were warm and raven was blushing. I couldn't believe this but i wanted to....kiss her. I found my self staring at her lips. I didn't even notice i was leaning in until our lips were only centimeters away...

 I didn't even notice i was leaning in until our lips were only centimeters away

"B-Beastboy?" i herd raven said sounding very nervous. I didn't answer. I couldn't believe it. Was i actually gonna kiss her. I hear footsteps. I stopped and me and raven saw robin standing there looking shocked....

Hey i know the beginning was kind of boring. Well i think it was. U hope u liked this. Tell me what u think. See ya. :-)