chapter 2

(No one's pov)

Raven closed the door and sighed and put her hand on the door. Little did she know beastboy was on the other side.

 Little did she know beastboy was on the other side

(Raven's pov)

I took my hand off the door and headed back to my book. I heard beastboy walk away. Ever since morning i woke up wanting to be with someone but i didn't know who but when beastboy came i felt a sparkle inside me. I felt joy. I been meditating or reading all day. I glanced at the clock. 3:30pm. Time for lunch. I get up and head towards the kitchen. Cyborg was cooking with his chef hat. Starfire was with silky and beastboy was sitting on top of the counter. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Why are you sitting on the counter? " i asked as i walked over to him. He smiled and he made me smile.

 He smiled and he made me smile

Everyone was surprised. Well robin and cyborg was not starfire. She smiled. I tired to give beastboy a glare. Beastboy just smiled more.

"Beastboy!" i said through the smile he was making me do. He laughed.

"Alright i'll stop" he said as he laughed again. He let me go. I use my power and i knock him of the counter.

"Hey!" he said as he rubbed his head. I laughed. Beastboy got up and smiled. I got some tea. Cyborg put some hot dogs and soda on the table. Eveyone came in sat down. Beastboy got tofu. I joined them. We finished and starfire washed the dishes. I started walking back to my room but something grabbed my wrist. I turn to see beastboy.

"Were are you going?" he asked.

"To my room" i said as my cheeks became hot.

"Could you please..hang out with..me?" beastboy said as his cheeks turned pink. I got the same sparkle again. What is this feeling??.........

Hello here is the next chapter. Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think so far. Thanks. Bye.