Scenario One: Period

Disclaimer: I do not own Diabolik Lovers.

Warning: Diabolik Lovers/Readers.

Note: Enjoy! 

Summary: Do you wish to know how these vampires will do as your boyfriend? Well, I am a real psychic, so I will see into your future to give you insight. In addition, I will allow you to request certain scenarios, but you will have to ask, because I obviously cannot read your minds, as all I can do is see into the past and future.

Scenario One: Periods!

Shu Sakamaki

The agonizing pains in your stomach was beyond torture, even aspirins weren't helping you relieve the cramps, so you went to the next best thing, which was your extremely lazy boyfriend, who was seriously taking a nap, while you were slowly drowning and dying with your female problems in the corner, as your adorable and cute lover nicknamed these monthly crimson flows, but you were not going to allow him to just lay there, especially when the anger bubbling inside your veins was making you grab the mattress and flip him over onto the floor. "Sweetheart, I want you to cuddle with me," you said, as you crawled towards him, while he stared at you with a nearly frightened appearance, but nevertheless he picked you up bridal style in his arms and teleported away to the living room, where you snuggled into his chest and watched random movies together. "I love you so much!"

However, Mr. Charming was still falling asleep throughout cuddling time, but he would wake up when you violently shook him awake, which had him thinking about female anatomy, because he obviously hadn't paid enough attention to know the answer to his question. "Why does periods have women turning into pretty and dangerous overpowered hulks?" he muttered, as you overheard him, but he quickly covered your mouth with his, while you dropped the television remote that was threatening to hit him on the head. "(Y/N), I love you too."

Reiji Sakamaki

The agonizing pains in your stomach was beyond torture, even aspirins weren't helping you relieve the cramps, so you went to the next best thing, which was your extremely over workalcoholic boyfriend, who was seriously ignoring you, while you were slowly drowning and dying with your female problems in the corner, as your handsome and classy lover nicknamed these monthly crimson flows, but you were not going to allow him to just work in his weird lab all day long, especially when the anger bubbling inside your veins was making you drug and chain him to your bed for a cuddling session. "Good evening, darling," you muttered, as you snuggled your face into his chest, while he woke up and attempted to free his hands from the chains, which were wrapped around the bedposts "You will relax and cuddle with me!"

He quickly submitted upon the crazed look in your eyes, while you leaned against him and turned on the television, as you began to watch your favorite shows and movies, but you still kept your slightly annoyed vampire boyfriend chained up, because he would obviously run away to his lab to get revenge. However, the aspirin's effects had finally began to kick in, which made you sleepy, so you pulled the covers over the both of you, while using your boyfriend's chest as a pillow. "How did she even manage to drag me from the lab?" Reiji asked, as he freed his wrists from the chains, which he could have done earlier, but he did not want to make you any angrier. He embraced your body, as his fingers ran through you (H/C) locks, while he softly laughed to himself. "I don't believe the world will ever truly understand women."

Subaru Sakamaki

The agonizing pains in your stomach was beyond torture, even aspirins weren't helping you relieve the cramps, so you went to the next best thing, which was your extremely shy boyfriend, who was seriously ignoring you, while you were slowly drowning and dying with your female problems in the corner, as your adorable and timid lover nicknamed these monthly crimson flows, but you were not going to allow him to just stand there, especially when the anger bubbling inside your veins was making you run over to him and jump onto his back. "Honey, I want you to hold and cuddle me!" you demanded, as he blushed cherry red, while giving you a piggy back ride around the rose garden. "You're the most sweetest thing ever!"