Prologue

All I remember was waking up and seeing a bunch of people saying things to each other, standing over me. But I couldn't quite make out what they were saying... My vision was blurred and everything appeared to be spinning. Before I could think any further, The room went black.

"Babe?"

"Can you hear us honey?"

"I think she's starting to wake up"

"W-What..?" I said opening my eyes.

"Oh Honey! You're awake! Are you feeling alright? Are you okay? Oh honey!" I heard someone say and pull me into a hug.

"W-What? Where am I?" I said being very confused.

"It's me honey, you're mom. Sweetie? Are you alright?" I hear the person say.

My vision started to improve and I could now make out the people standing around me. One was my mom, and then next to her was my dad. The other man looked like a doctor. But there was also a girl and guy that looked around my age, standing in the back of the room. I didn't know them at all. Or, at least I don't think I do. The girl in the back of the room came running over to me and started hugging me immediately.

"Tori! You're awake!" I heard her say.

"Who... Who are you?" I said back as I pulled away from the hug.

"What?" She said back.

"Who. Are. You." I said, as I continued to inch away from her.

"What's going on? Why doesn't she remember me?" She said to the Doctor with a concerned look on her face.

"Victoria seems to be showing signs of Amnesia." The Doctor said to her.

"So... She doesn't remember anything?" The girl said to the Doctor.

"I know for a fact that that is my mom. And that that is my dad. But can someone please explain to me how that girl knows me, and who is that guy back there? And why am I in a hospital bed surrounded by all of you?" I said angrily to all of them.

"You really don't remember do you.." I hear the boy in the back say as he begins to walk over to the rest of the people.

"Remember what? And who are you?" I say demanding answers.

"I'm Henry." I hear him say in a sad tone.

"Hmm it's not ringing a bell..." I say looking directly at him.

"You really don't remember.." Henry says.

"REMEMBER WHAT?" I say practically screaming for answers.

"The accident." Henry says with a tear rolling down his face.