Chapter Three

*A couple days later*

I woke up to an empty bed, and was really confused. I looked at my phone and see that I have a text from Liam.

From: Liam

Hey babe! Sorry I'm not home, I have a surprise for you that I'm sure you'll like! meet me at the park at 12! :) xx

He's the cutest thing ever. Dating him for 2 years now, has been the best time of my entire life. He's perfect and I absolutely love him.

Since I should be there to meet him in about an hour and a half, I take a quick shower. I then get dressed in leggings and a really big sweater. I straighten my hair, and then apply my usual makeup. Liam always said he liked me better without makeup on because I was "naturally beautiful" but I felt better with at least a little makeup on, so I did it light. I then pulled on my favorite pair of grey vans, and  grabbed my phone off the charger. Then I slipped my favorite case onto my phone. It was a One Direction case with Liam on it. He bought it for me for Christmas, as a joke, but I actually love it and use it almost everyday, because it reminds me of him when he's not home. I hop into the car and realize that I have no idea what park I'm supposed to go to. I ring him.

"Hello?" I hear him pick up the phone.

"Hey babe, what park am I meeting you at again?" I ask.

"The one off of Central" He says with a happy tone.

"So what's this 'surprise' you have for me?" I ask curiously.

"If I told you, it woudn't be a surprise Jade!" He says back.

"Alright, Alright. Be there in 5 minutes Babe" I say.

"Okie Dokie" He says.

"Love you" I say back.

"Love you too!" He says before he ends the call. I really wonder what the surprise could be. 

I head down the street and turn onto Central Ave. It takes me a couple minutes to find a parking spot because there isn't a parking lot. People just kind of park along the sides of the road. I finally find one and get out of the car. I fix my hair in the car mirror and make sure I look alright for this 'surprise' that Liam has for me. I walk around for little while to find him because it's kind of a big park. I finally see him and wave over.

"Liam!" I yell from across the street from him.

"Jade! Come over!" Liam yells. I see something in his hand... It's a ring. Liam is going to propose to me. I can't believe this is happening. This is the best day of my life!

I run across the street but before I can get across all the way, I see it. A truck. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion, and my feet were stuck to the ground. Like I was just staring at the car and my feet couldn't move. It hits me hard and I fly up onto the windshield. I land hard on the ground, and immediately black out.