Chapter One.

One week earlier....

"He's totally going to ask you Perrie!" I said to her.

"But I think he likes Allison" Perrie said back as her smile faded.

"Even if he did, she has a boyfriend! She's dating Travis... remember?" I said back.

"Yeah but I don't know. I can't read him at all!" Perrie said.

"The struggle of being a teenager" I said with a laugh.

"Totally" She said laughing back.

"What cha say we go get some honey buns from the store, and visit the guys?" I asked her.

"Definitely" She said smiling.

The two of us went to the store and bought a big box of honey buns, and then stopped by Liam's house. And surely enough, we came in to find him and Michael sitting on the couch doing what they always do. Playing video games. I went and hugged Liam from behind, causing him to look up from the game and making him lose.

"YES I WIN AGAIN!" Michael shouted.

"Jade is more important.." Liam said smiling at me.

"So how many times did you win?" Perrie asked Michael.

"Four" Michael said with a smirk.

"Well I'm sorry to inform you Mr.Clifford... But you're about to lose." Perrie said back to him.

"I'll take that as a challenge Ms.Edwards" Michael said back with another smirk of his.

"You're on" She said while she sat down next to him and started the game.

Perrie ended up winning.

"No fair! You started the game before I was ready!" Michael pouted.

"Grow up ." Perrie said back with a laugh.

Just then, Allison and Travis showed up and he six of us all watched a movie together. The girls suggested The Notebook but the guys didn't seem up for that... So we ended up watching Just Go With It. We all had fun hanging out like we do every Friday night. We were six best friends. Nothing could change that.

After the movie, Michael stands up all of a sudden and says

"I would like to say something..."

Liam and Travis both wink at him and I start to get suspicious... as do Perrie and Allison.

"So... Erm... We've been friends for a while.. No... Uhm... Perrie I like you a lot... Uhm... Would you want to maybe......" Michael said trailing off into mutters.

Perrie stood up.

"If this is your lame attempt at asking me to be your girlfriend... Yes. Yes Michael I would" Perrie said as she kissed him and they hugged.

"Hey! The two kids in the front row! Imma need you both to sit your asses down. K thanks" I said while laughing uncontrollably.

"SHUT UP JADE!" Perrie said laughing as well.

"Alright, Alright... So I hear you guys brought honey buns..?" Allison says.

"Yesh" I said.

"Well...? Get em out!" She says back.

So we all enjoy our honey buns and the rest of the night, and then we all return home. Except for me, because I stay at Liam's that night. We both lay down in bed after everyone has left, and he pulls me close to him.

"Tonight was fun" He said tiredly.

"It really was.. wasn't it?" I say back with a smile.

"I'm glad Michael finally got the balls to ask Perrie out." He said back.

"Yeah she's been waiting long enough.." I say back.

"I love you Jade." Liam says dozing off.

"I love you Liam" I finish saying before I fall asleep.