Chapter Four

*present time*

"You expect me to believe all of that when I don't remember a single part of it?" I say angrily to this 'Liam' guy that is telling me this crazy story.

"Jade..." He starts to sob.

"Okay let's just get Jade home and we'll sort this out tomorrow. She needs some rest and then we can all talk" My mum says to everyone.

"Sounds good" My dad says.

"I HEARD YOU'RE OKAY! OH MY GOSH JADEY WADEY ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOU FEEL OKAY?! YOU'RE AWAKE OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSHHHHH!" A girl comes into the room screaming and hugs me.

"Stop! Just stop! Who the hell are all of you!" I say pushing her away.

"Jade is suffering from amnesia." The Doctor states.

"W-What......?" She says.. her voice very soft now.

"She doesn't remember any of us Allison" Liam blatantly says.

"She remembers her parents though" Perrie says.

"Mum, Dad, Take me home please." I say.

"Alright" They say in unison.

The ride home wasn't bad. I remembered the area. I remembered growing up there. When we arrived at home, I remembered my house. It was familiar. I walk into my room and look into a mirror hanging on the wall. This isn't  the Jade I know. This isn't  the Jade I remember..

"So... Do I have a job or something?" I ask my parents.

"Yes. You work at Starbucks. But you obviously don't have to get back to work anytime soon Honey. You were just in an accident. You should take it easy for a while" My mum says to me.

"No. I want to just start over I guess. I don't want to wallow in this. I just want to keep moving on with life" I say determined to overcome this 'memory loss'.

"Whatever you want to do" Dad says.

"I think I know how to make a coffee" I laugh.

"Alright then sweetie" Mum says back.

"Which Starbucks is it?" I ask.

"The one down the street on Central Ave.... N-Next to the park...." Mum says back which tears in her eyes.