First day of being an adult

Day one of the real world.
Aphmau's P.O.V
Today I wanted to sleep in but I couldn't because celestia kept waking me up and Kawaii~Chans pancakes smell so good I can't sleep in.

Kawaii~Chans P.O.V
So I was making pancakes until Aphmau came running down the stairs screaming 'PANCAKES' I jumped cause I got scared.

Katelyn's P.O.V
All I heard was Aphmau screaming and Kawaii~Chan making pancake but I'm not a fan girl like Aphmau for pancakes.

Aphmau's P.O.V
We Finished our pancakes and I guess I was being a fan girl when I smelled the pancakes 😅😅
So then we heard the doorbell ring I answered it and it was Aaron.

A-Aphmau         Aa-Aaron

A- Oh hey Aaron how is life?
Aa- Fabulous, how was your's?
A- It's good we just had pancakes, anyway what's up?
Aa- Do you want to watch a movie with me.?
A- Sure but why do you look so nervous 😄?
Aa-  sorry I forgot I had to do something at work, but I have a minute.
A- Anyway what time do you want me at your house?
Aa- Around 4.30 to 5.00pm maybe.
A- OK see you then bye.
Aa- Bye Baby.
A- What?😳
Aa- ... Bye sorry bye see you at 4.30 or 5.00 bye.😳😳

I shut the door and looked at the time and it said 9.30am Kawaii Chan and Katylen had to go to work until 6.30pm so I said I might not be home because i'm going to Aarons house to watch a movie so bye.

Aaron's P.O.V

Aphmau is so cute she, she was in her Unicorn onesie and I can't wait to tell her how I feel during the movie, I can't wait.

Thanks for reading my first chapter!

Love you!

Bye!!