Oh my

(Not trying to hate on Aphmau I love her but this is my fan fic and don't get mad)

Aphmaus P.O.V
So I hear the door bell and the guy said 'pizza' so I put on Aarond big black leather jacket from his wardrobe and got $65 from my bag and I gave it to him and grabbed the pizza and we sat on the couch and ate as we watched the tooth fairy and when it was done and we finished our food and watched another movie called Expelled (with Cameron Dallas). After that we went back to Aaron's room and he had to wear a condom (cause you want to be safe no pregnancy yet) anyway he put it on and he had full of sex for like an hour then stopped, I got a text, it was Kaytlen.
K-Kaytlen A-Aphmau

K- WHERE ARE YOU!
A- At Aaron's house. Why?
K- Are you coming home soon?
A- No it is too late it's 10.30pm and I'm not walking home, I'll stay at Aaron's house for tonight.
K- Fine talk to you later and Kawaii chan asks is everything ok.
A- Yes everything it fine I'm staying in Aaron's bed while he is on the couch.
K- Bye
A- Bye
*End of text*

So Aaron and I continued and I loved it I moned and moned so much, Aaron could see how much fun I was having, having sex none stop. Omfg so good.

Aaron's P.O.V
I'm having so much fun having sex with Aph it's like we were meant to be for each other then she started moning so I slowed down and she screamed 'faster' I went faster but not too fast it would hurt her. She then said deeper so I put my dick in deeper and she loved is she kept saying don't stop.

Sorry if it got too sexual I love a sexual story but you know me I love it.

I hope you don't hate on me cause I'm just a fan doing a fan fic.

But I hope you enjoyed.