Getting out it's a mess

Aphmaus P.O.V
OMG I saw a limousine and it was purple, the door opened and Aaron walked out so I tried to run to Aaron but it's hard to when I'm in heels but when I was at the stairs Aaron came to me and carried me down them then he grabbed my keys and locked my door. I blushed as usual he blushed too kinda and turned his head to the other side. So when he turned his head from locking the door, back to me, I went for a kiss so I kissed him, he didn't pull out he kissed back. When we finished our "make out session" he carried me In the limo and I took my shoes off in there.

Aaron's P.O.V
I hired an purple limo for Aph cause I love her, when I arrived at her house I walked out and she tried to run to me and give me a hug, I helped her down and locked her door, I turned back to her and I looked at the limo to see the man waiting when I turned my head back at Aph she is kissing me, I got a shock and I kissed her back when we both pulled away after a while, I carried her into the limo.

They arrived at Olive Garden

Aphmaus P.O.V

As soon as we got there Aaron took my hand and we went to the front the waitress guy said 'Table for two sir'

Sorry guys that's the end of this book because I can't be bothered continuing this book. But if you want to read my other books go for it. I'm now doing 2 books. Miraculous ladybug and Cat Noir, with a twist and Mr Simpson, Bradley Simpson.

Sorry guys please don't get mad at me. I just can't be bothered continued. If I can be bothered I might make a new Aarmau book, If your lucky and convincing.

Love you guys, Follow and vote please.