Chocolate Coins

"The Gray sisters? I've never heard of them."
You didn't really care for who they were all you knew is that you were promised food and you had not received it.
"Yes now get in."
"Grover, I trust you on some things but are you sure about this?"
"Yes, it's the fastest way to get to camp."
"Fine, but if I die of starvation I'm blaming it on you."
They both got in the car, even though you got in reluctantly.
What you saw was not one taxi driver but three. You weren't being mean or anything but they looked horrible. Wait does that one only have an eye?
"Pay us our money!"
"Yes give it to us!"
"No give it to me!"
You sat behind bewildered, one had an eye and judging by what you could see one of them had a tooth.
"Um here, camp half blood is our destination."
Grover passed them another gold coin, which you had no idea why he was just randomly giving out what looked like to you chocolate coins.
"Hold on tight!"
What you didn't expect was for the taxi to drive at  high speed.
You didn't know a car could go this fast, what made it worst was that there was no seat belts. Your head had slapped against the back of the seat in front of you.
"Hey, isn't she from the?"
"Yeah I think so!"
"Ohhhhh your doomed!"
"Wait what? What do you mean I'm doomed?!"
You thought you were doomed already after the taxi had began to drive off.
"Should we tell her?"
"Nah!"
"Tell me what?"
These crazy ladies were getting on your last nerve.

"Don't trust them!"
"We can tell you some valuable information..."
"... A deal you can't deny..."
"... It can solve all your problems!" The three finished off, you were tempted but Grover said not to trust them.
"Um fine what's the deal?"
"Kill someo-"
"Nope."
You answered quickly.
"What?"
"You can't refuse our deal!"
"Wait hand me the eye."
"What no! You had it last time."
"No I didn't you did!"
The Gray sisters began to hit each other, the car was swerving everywhere almost hitting citizens on the sidewalks and crashing into other vehicles.
"Hey stop keep your eye on the road!"
One of the Gray sisters snatched the eye from the driver but the one sitting next to her slapped it out of her hand. It 'gracefully' landed on top of your head with a plop sound.
"Give us the eye!"
They screeched in sync.
"Not until you tell me that valuable information."
"FINE!"
The driving one somehow was good at managing the car without hitting stuff but still came close.
"The son of Poseidon must not betray you."
"What?"
"That's it! Now give us our eye!"
You quickly grabbed the eye while letting out some 'ewws' and trying to hold in your barf. You threw it at the driver who quickly caught it and put it in her once empty eye socket.
"That's better."
You turned to look at Grover who look mortified. Staring at the top of your head where the eye once was.
"How... W-why?"
Grover couldn't even speak a full sentence after was he just saw and heard. He couldn't believe you grabbed it with your bare hand.
"Well look were here!"
"Now get out!"
You and Grover quickly got out and took your bags with you. You watched as the taxi speed off.
"Grover did you bring me to a strawberry farm?"
"Yes, but look closer."
You squinted your eyes to see the top of the hill and you did see something.
"G-G-Grover?.."
"Yeah?"
"What's that?"
You pointed at the creature.
"HOLY ZEUS!"
The thing roared and began to make its way towards you.