Little white lie

Mark:"j-Jack I didn't mean it I-"
Mark wasn't able to finish because Jack spoke up.
Jack:"i-it's fine M-Mark, I'm going in my room to watch movies" said Jack
Mark:"j-Jack Wait Please!"

Marks POV:
"I can't believe I just broke jacks poor little heart, I'm a idiot, I'm a retarted, I'm useless, I'm.... A nobody." Thought Mark to him self

*hours later*

Mark was worried about Jack so Mark walked to Jack's room. He sees Jack just laying there on the floor with expired alcohol bottles around him, Jack cried in pain. Mark ran over to Jack, picked him up and put him in the back seat of Jack's car. Mark then rushed Jack to the hospital. As Mark was driving he was holding Jacks hand refusing to let go.
Jack:"I'm sorry Mar-k" said Jack
Mark:"it's not your fault Jack,it's all mine" said  Mark
Jack's eyes slowly started to close and tears start to stream Down Marks face. Mark got to a red light and sees Jacks eyes starting to close.
Mark:"JACK DONT YOU DIE ON ME,jack I-I lov-e you so much" Mark cried
Jack:"y-you do?"
Mark nods his head, the light changed to green. Later they arrived at the hospital, Mark Carried Jack in the bridle way into the hospital. Mark rushed to a doctor.
Mark: "please help him, please, I can't lose him, I can't afford to see him in so much pain" cried Mark
Doctor:"ok sir please come this way" said the doctor
The doctor led Mark to a room, Mark put Jack on the hospital bed.
Mark:"shhh it's ok Jack everything is going to be alright" Mark said as he plays with Jack's hair.

Jack's POV:
I lay in the hospital bed with Mark by my side. I was thinking about what Mark had said to me in the car. "Is it true? Does Mark really like me in that way? Jack said in his head.

Marks POV:
I stand beside Jack playing with Jack's green hair. "Why does such an adorable little,small,happy guy like Jack have to be going through all this pain? Wait. I said thinking to myself."it's my fault that he's in this pain, it's my fault he's here, it's my fault he tried to drink away his pain" I started to tear up just thinking about what I have done to this adorable boy... He's more then a friend to me he's the love of my life.
Jack:"m-Mark? Why are you crying?" He asked
Mark looked at him with a sad look on his face.
Mark:"Jack I'm s-sorry. It's my fault. What did I ever do to deserve a great,kind,adorable,sweet guy like you." Asked Mark
Jack blushed at the fact that Mark had just called him cute.
Jack:"Mark it's not your fault ok. I over reacted, and I worried you, so I'm sorry and if it weren't for you I would of died if you didn't save me just like when you saved me from drowning in 7th grade, so your my hero." He said as he blushed
Mark:"Jack,I was not about to see this adorable boy in one grade lower then me drown just because people where telling him he was a loser and couldn't swim."
Jack blushed ever more. Mark looked at sweet old Jack and leaned in I hug him, as they hugged,Jack whispered into Mark's ear.
Jack:"thank you Mark, not for only sticking by my side but being my hero,I'll always look up to you"
Just as they where hugging the doctor walked in seeing Mark and Jack hugging each other.
Doctor:" am I interrupting something, I can come back later" said the doctor
Mark:"no it's fine" Mark laughed
The doctor was telling Jack that he was going to be alright and that he was healthy because of some Medicine the doctors gave Jack and that Jack could go home but he had to take it easy.

Thanks for reading