Dinner and movie night

Jack laughed and hugged Mark tighter until... Shane walks over to Jack and Mark again and try's to throw a punch at Jack when Mark caught his hand just in time.
Mark:"Shane I'm going to tell you one thing and one thing only. LEAVE ME AND JACK AND ALL MY FRIENDS ALONE!" Yelled Mark as he pushed Shane's fist away.
Shane:" you better be carful Mark because Jack will be mine and there's nothing you can do about it Mark" shane said.
Mark:" oh no,no,no shane not unless I put you on your place first, oh and shane just remember I'm 10x muscular then you too so I can step on you like a bug" Mark laughed. Jack cuddled up to Mark trying to hide from Shane.

*after school*

Mark and Jack got home and Mark told Jack to go get ready for dinner, once they both where dressed they got in marks car and drove to dinner.
Mark:" you look adorable Jack, you know that right?" He said as be blushed.
Jack:"awe thank you Mark, you look a lot better the I do, If i do say so my self" he said blushing.
Mark:" I look like crap Jack, but anyways what do you want to do when we get home?" He asked.
Jack:" umm....movies?" He asked.
Mark:" of course jacky" he said.
Jack:" yay!" He said clapping his hand together. Mark laughed at Jack.

*in the car on the way home from dinner*

Jack:" BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVER WELM, THE WAY YOU SMILE AT THE CROWD IT AINT HARD TO TELL YOU DONT KNOW-OH OHH OH,YOU DONT KNOW YOUR BEAUTIFUL" he sang at the top I his lungs.
Mark:" wow Jack your amazing you should sing a lot more at home maybe even when you cook to" he said blushing.
Jack:" umm ya singing is my secret talent, I have never told anyone not even any of my friends" he said blushing.
Mark:"so that must mean I'm very special to you" he laughed.
Jack:"well of course Mark you have always been an always will be special to me" he said.
Mark leaned in and kissed Jack on the cheek not taking his eyes off the road.
Mark:" Jack you know how much I love you?" He asked.
Jack:"umm i don't know" he said
Mark:" well Jack, look at the stars and count them" he said.
Jack:"I would but thy would take forever" he said.
Mark:"exactly the stars are uncountable and that's how long I'll Love you for"he said smiling while driving.
Jack:"my love for you is uncountable too Mark" he smiled.
Later Mark and Jack got home. Jack went over to Mark and kissed him.
Jack:"thank you for dinner Mark it was amazing" he said as he kissed Mark again.
Mark:" no problem Jack, anything for you" he said as he swooped Jack off his feet and placing him on the couch.
Jack:" I'm going to get in my pj's"he said as he got off the couch.
Mark:"ok Jacky, I'm going to get the movie ready and grab a blanket and Make popcorn" he said with a evil smile.
Jack:ok markimoo, I'll be right back" he said.
Mark waited for Jack to leave the room. Mark put in a scary movie and made some popcorn then grabbed a blanket. A few minuets later Jack came back and sat on the couch beside me. Mark played the movie. Just then the words "paranormal activity" popped up.
Jack:"NOOO IM OUT NOPE" he said trying to get off the couch.but Mark held on to Jack's waist.
Mark:"Jack your not leaving, your watching the movie with me" he said.

Thanks for reading! Chapter 8 coming soon. Remember to follow and read BabyHamster123 'a book.
Bai)