We have to tell them

Mark:"come on Jack" he said.
Jack:"but where are we going Mark?" He asked.
Mark:"we're going to Anthony's house, then we're going to see if we can invite everyone else so we can tell them" he said.
Jack:"oh ok" he said as he grabbed Mark's Hand.

*later at Anthony's house*

Jack's POV:
I was nervous at this point. I was scared of what our friends would say. "What if they...hate us....what if they tell Shane something...what will they do to Mark and I?" Jack though to him self. Just thinking about it made my stomach twist and turn. Then I squeezed Mark's hand tighter which made Mark look down at me.

Mark:"it's ok Jack, they will understand, you have nothing to worry about" he said in a calm voice.
Jack:"but what if they do get mad and tell Shane a bunch of things. I said still holding Mark's hand.
Mark:"is that why your worried about Jack? Your worried about Shane" he said wrapping his arm around my waist.
Jack:"I'm just scared of him, I don't want him to hurt you" he said.
Mark:"you don't care if he hurts you?" He asked.
Jack:"no because your more important Mark" he said.
Mark:"Jack your important too and you didn't lose everything. As long as we're together you have me" he said as he connected his lips with mine.
Jack:"thank you Mark, I love you so much,and-" he said but before he could finish Ian opened the door to Anthony's house?!?!

Ian:"oh hey guys,what's up"Ian said.
Mark:"Ian can I ask why in the heck your at Anthony's house?" Mark asked.
Ian:"oh well Anthony and I went out for dinner at a bar and I kinda got drunk and next thing I knew it I woke up with Anthony shirtless and my head was on his bare chest!" He said with a huge smile on his face.
Mark:"ok..then" he said.
Ian:"hey Jack you look worried,are you alright? He asked.
Jack just nodded his head.
After a minute or two we where sitting with the rest of the gang.
Mark:"hey Um guys me and Jack have to talk to you guys about something" he said holding Jack closer to him.
Everyone stopped talking and listened to Mark speak.
Mark:"so me and Jack don't feel comfortable going to school anymore. And Jack is so scared of Shane so me and Jack though it would be a lot safer to be homeschooled" he said looking at Jack.
Anthony:"I totally understand Mark. If you and Jack don't feel comfortable then be homeschooled" he said with a warm smile.
Everyone else but Miranda was ok with it.
Miranda:"no you guys are going off to be happy together and leave me with out my bæ's" he said in a angry voice.
Felix:"Miranda calm down let them be happy and comfortable together" he said holding Miranda back.
Miranda:"your so mean. Fine just done be sentual together. GOTIT!"
Mark,Jack and everyone else laughed. After an hour everyone left Anthony's house other then Mark,Jack & Ian. Ian was making out with Anthony and Mark was cuddling with Jack.
Mark:"I love you jackaboy I really truly do" he said.
Jack:"I truly love you too markimoo,I will always and forever love you markimoo" he said holding Mark's waist tighter.

(Thanks for reading my book. Sorry for a huge delay. I'm just dealing with stuff but I'll keep writing. Remember to follow BabyHamster123 and Alyssa7548 more is yet to come.)