Take it slow

Jack's POV:
We got back home and Mark carried me in the house like a bride which made me blush. I rapped my arms around his neck and place my head on his chest and started to close my eyes.
Mark:"Jack where do you want me to place you?" He asked with a smile.
Jack:"The couch please, I wanna watch movies with you." He said
Mark:"ok Jack, want me to Make popcorn?" He asked
Jack:"yes please, hey Mark?" Said Jack.
Mark:"yes my little jacky." Said Mark
Jack:"thank you" he said as Mark borough the popcorn over once it was finished.
Mark:"why are you thanking me I would of done that any time." He said
Jack:"no,thank you for not giving up on me and still sticking by my side." He said
Mark:"well who wouldn't wanna stick beside an adorable green haired irish boy" said Mark as he blushed.
Jack's POV:
I watched Mark as he was making our popcorn, then he took off his shirt because he was to hot(I mean who can blame me look at him). A few minutes later I hear foot steps from behind me and out I know where Mark tapped me on the shoulders and said boo and scared me.
Jack:"AHHHHH, MARK DONT DO THAT TO ME" Jack yelled
Mark:"awe I'm sorry baby"Mark said teasing Jack as he blushed and giggled.

Jack's POV:
Did Mark just call me baby? Wait is Mark teasing me? Oh he is too Imma get back at him but how?

Jack though of a way to teas Mark back. Jack stood up and told Mark to stay where he was and told him to turn around. Mark did as he was told.

Mark's POV:
I was waiting for Jack to tell me that it was ok for me to turn around until i was tackled to the ground.as I hit the ground I opened my eyes to see a set of adorable ocean blue eyes staring at me. Jack was staring at me while he was on top of me on the ground.

Mark:"Jack? Asked Mark as he looked away
Jack:"yes markimoo?"
Mark:"is it my fault you tried to drink away your pain?" He asked sadly
Jack:"no I was being stupid and I was scared to tell you" said Jack
Mark:"tell me? Tell me what Jack?" He said
Jack:"m-Mark...I-I'm" he said as he stopped to look at Mark.
Mark:"TELL ME JACK!" He shouted.
Jack knew Mark was mad at him so Jack broke down and cried.
Mark:"Jack I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you,I'm so sorry" he cried
Jack:"I'm i-in love with you" he said.
Marks eyes widen and he looked at Jack.
Mark:"Jack!,I was afraid you would never say that!"
Jack smiled then got off Mark and sat on the couch with Mark. Jack felt Mark's arms rap around Jacks waist and pulled him closer. Jack blush and wrapped he arms around Mark's neck.
Jack:"Mark? I-I love y-you so m-much" Jack said as he hid his face in Mark's chest.
Mark:"Jack please don't hide because...I love you more" he said
Jack:"oh yeah well I-I love you lots. He laughed
Mark:" Jack you can't beat me because I LOVE YOU MOST!" He said as they both hugged each other tighter and closer.
Mark:"Jack? Your suppose to be taking it easy" he said
Jack:"Maaaarrrrkkk" he wined like a little kid.
Mark:"whaaaaattt" he laughed
Jack:" I want more cuddles" he laughed.

(Thanks for reading. More is on it's way. While you Wait read BabyHamster123  book there super good)