We will see

over 100 READS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! so here is an update!

Savannahs POV

Well that was possibly the most awkward thing ever! Everyone was kind of suprised? I mean I can't blame them! I don't know what got into me! I mean I don't feel that way about Calum.  Sure don't get me wrong he is an amazing guy and he is very attractive. But I just don't see us together.

Thank god for my Amazing best friends because the boys have been staring at us for like 10 years! Ok, maybe that was a bit of a exaggeration. But lucky the girls spoke up.

"Well, umm we better ahhh get going?" G1 (good one) ebony. Very smooth. Dear lord. I mentally shake my head at her. Both the girls walk over to me one on each arm and drag me past the boys and out the door.

Calums POV

As soon as the door shut and the girls were out of sight Luke turned to me and started yelling at me!

"What the hell man??!! You know how Ash feels about her and then you go fucking kiss her!!" You could literally see the steam coming out his ears.

"Wow mate! Calm down! We didn't kiss we ALMOST kissed! And I can't help it! We just started leaning in! It was a spur of the moment!" Now it was gonna turn into a bloody yelling match. I'm never good a comebacks or thinking on the spot so I always loose.

"SPUR OF THE MOMENT??!! SPUR OF THE FUCKING MOMENT?!! YOU DON'T JUST KISS PEOPLE BECAUSE!! 'hey your cute! I'm gonna kiss you' DO YOU DO THAT!?? NOO!" what the hell why is he so worked up over this?

" I DINT SEE HOW THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM ANYWAY!!"

awe were getting on each others nerves and I don't think I could take this for much longer. I noticed Mike leaving before. He hates when us boys fight. He is such a cutie. CALUM BACK ON SUBJECT! oh yes right! ummm where we? oh yes Luke was yelling Shit in my face but I zoned him out I only heard the last words as I was walking for the door.

"......APOLOGIZE TO ASHTON!!" he screamed as I slammed the door.

I started walking to the park down the road. It was a nice day out. Nice day for a walk. I got to the park and sat under the trees watching the kids play and mothers watching them making sure they don't get hurt. There was a young couple swinging on the swings laughing. They look so inlove. Sigh I wish I was in love. Then sitting on a bench on the opposite side were an elderly couple gazing into each others eyes. Full of stories and moments that only they share. Oh FML (for those who don't know Fuck My Life).

I decided to get up because this place is making me depressed. I started walking god knows were. My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out. It was just a notification from Ash, I get all thier tweets.

'Sometimes all it takes is one little thing for your heart to break :( '

Wow!Now that made me guilty. maybe I should apologize.

As I was looking through the responses for the tweet I ran into someone. It smelt like Ashton. Hey no judging we spend a lot of time together. I looked up and sure enough it was him.

"Ash listen, I'm really sor.." I started apologizing but he cut me off.

"It's fine Cal. She obviously doesn't feel the same as me as I do about her." He sighed deeply and we both started walking together.

"Are you kidding?! Of course she does! I'm still sorry though it was wrong of me. Especially cause I knew how you felt about her."

Ash stopped in his tracks and looked at me with sad eyes.

"Honestly Cal, I will live. After that I don't know what to believe anymore."It fell into silence as we headed back to Ashs' house.

"We will find out tomorrow." Were the last words that came out of his mouth before we fell back into silence. Well, thus is great!

Hey guys well thanks!! I tried making a longer chapter just for you hope you like it!!
Heidi XOXO