Complicated

Thanks guys for 80 reads I honestly was expecting 20 max! Thank you so much!

Savannah's PTV

The boys were busy rehearsing thier songs that we have heard 20,000 times so Eb, Lex and I were just sitting on the flour in the lounge chatting.

"Eb today when Michael asked you to come he was actually so excited like I swear he was acting high. Like he was gonna float up to cloud nine!" Lex and I let out a little giggle, which turned into laughter because Ebony's face has gone crimson red!

"Awwhhh does someone have a wittle cwush?" lex said in a baby voice while pinching her cheeks. Ebony slapped her hand away.

"I'm going to watch the boys,"

Ebony got up and stomped off.

"Don't you mean Michael!?" I screamed after her. By this stage lex was crying of laughter and then in the door way I saw ebony's hands pop round and stuck up the Rude finger.

"Hey! That was uncalled for!" I yelled after her. After Lex had finished almost dieing (which I find wired because it wasn't that funny. I swear she laughs at the wierdest times!) she got up and went to watch the boys as well.

I just sat in the lounge playing bubble shoot on my phone. NO JUDGMENT! IT'S ADDICTIVE!!

The music had stopped awhile ago but I wasn't getting up in a hurry. Just then Calum came skipping in.

"Why hello Mr. Hood!" I nodded at him.

"And to you Mrs Irwin!" Calum bowed down. WAIT DID HE JUST SAY IRWIN!!!???

"Umm excuse me but I am not married to Ash thank you very much!" I was standing right in his face by now.

"Aww no need to hide it anymore little Savy! We all see the way you laugh and smile and look at each other! You are totally in loooovvvveee!" Calum started pulling Kissy faces. Uh no he did not just that!

"When I get my hands on you!!" I started running after him with my arms outstretched ready to strangle him. He was running around the living room laughing. In his track he was chucking anything in arms reach! Luckily I have quick reflexes.

I finally nearly caught him. This is my chance. I dived through the air and tackled Calum to the ground. By thus time I was lying on top of Calum. We were both laughing but niether of us moved from the position. We stopped laughing and looked into each others eyes.

He had beautiful eyes! He was very attractive but I didn't feel that way about him. But for some reason I kept leaning in.

Just as our lips brushed the door to the lounge room swung open which made me jump off of Calum and scurry to my feet while he did the same, but it was to late.

Everyone was staring at us with jaws opened wide. Everyone looked generally suprised but for reason Luke looked ummmm disappointed? Upset? Angry? I don't understand.

Everyone saw that. Wait everyone is here except...........

Ashton.

Thanks again guys spread the word I will update again soon! XOXO