Girls Night

Hi!!!!! Finally an update sorry its so late!! Anyway, GUYS 250+ READS! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Anyway on with the story!

Savannah's POV

"Thank you so much girls!" I spoke as I slammed our front and collapsed on our ratty couch. Geese that was soooo awkward! I looked up to see the two girls sitting on the coffee table expecting something.

"What are you lookin' at?! Take a picture it will last longer!!" I yelled. I mean it would have been more dramatic if I stormed off but you know, that involves getting up and physical activity. It's not my kind of thing.

"What.Was.That?" Alexia said so over dramaticly. Ebony is being quiet for once in her life. That's a change.

"What was what?" Ebony hates when I act stupid and her angry is absolutely hilarious!! So I just picked the remote off the floor, you know because that's were things usually end up in our house, and turned the TV on.

"Ohhhh YES ONE DIRECTION SPECIAL!!!!" I screamed. yes I love one direction what of it?!

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! YOU KNOW I HATE IT WHEN YOU DO THAT YOU BITCH!" hahahaha omg this is priceless!

Alexia isn't laughing we love it when we make fun of each other!! I looked over to Alexia with questioning eyes although that was pretty hard considering; 1. I was laughing so hard and 2. Ebony was burning holes into the side of my head. Fucking that girl.

"Come on Savannah!" Alexia grabbed the remote off me and turned the TV off.

"Why did you do that?! It was One Direction. You love One Direction!" I argued!

"You've seen that one before. Now tell us why you were kissing Calum!"

Ebony sighed and sat on my feet. I want to punch her sometimes. I flicked my feet and she fell off the couch.

"Hahahaha Dickhead!" I heard lex stiffle a laugh at my comment.

"Bitch." Ebony groaned and got back up rubbing her butt. She sat back on the coffee table continuing her glaring. I coughed and told them.

"We didn't kiss, it was an almost kiss. You know how confused I am about Ashton and Luke! I just had so many feelings and urrgghh I don't know he was just there was his body. Damn him and his hot body." I said that last bit a bit softer hoping they wouldnt hear. Well that went out the window.

"You think he has a good body?" Ebony asked.

" Really? you can't tell me that you don't think he does!" I was pretty happy with my comeback. I saw Ebony thinking about then nodded her head in agreement.

"Guyyyysss!" Alexia whined.

"Ohhh is someone Jelllyyyyy!" Ebony and I both teased, pinching her cheeks and me awkwardly poking her because I was getting up anytime soon.

Alexia hit our hands away and stormed off to the kitchen. Ebony and I cried with laughter. It is the best when Lex is pissed off. When our laughter finally died off we decided it was a movie night!

"OMG! ONE DIRECTION MARATHON!!!" Ebony and I both screamed. Next thing we heard footsteps running down the hall and Alexia running into the room.

"YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!" she jumped onto the couch onto of Ebony more like and let's just say Ebony wasn't to happy about that.

After everyone was comfortable and we had the coffee table filled with with sweets and ucl's and  everything inbetween.

"Let the movies BEGIN!" I screamed.

I heard one of the girls moan.

"Fucking hell."

"WOOOOOOOO!!!! TAKE IT OFF HARRY!!" At this stage I was extremely drunk and we have been watching these videos for 4 hours! We are currently watching the boys working out. Which we enjoy a lot!

"Awwww!" As the video ended we were all very disappointed with the ending.

"How could it just.... just...end!!" Ebony yelled getting in Alexia's personal bubble. Alexia pushed ebony away.

"Well on that note.." she said while pointing at ebony glaring at the black screen. "I am going to bed."

"Niigghhtt I luuuuvvv yyoouuuu!" I tried giving Alexia a hug but she walked away.

"RUDE!" I yelled and walked over to ebony.

"I love this show!" I sat next to Eb and watched in enjoyment. Ebony turned to me and raised her eyebrows.

"The TV is blank." she explains.

"Iiii...knew that,' I said very unconvincingly. Eb got up and walked out the room.

"Hey! Where ars you going?!" I yelled not bothering to stand up.

"To club bed featuring DJ pillow!" she yelled back.

"My type of club! but I think I am gonna crash here. LUUVVEEE YYOOUUU EEBBZZAA!" I yelled way to loud!"

"Shut up you little fuckers!" I heard lex shout from her room. That was the last thing I heard before falling asleep with my head hanging off the couch.

LONGEST CHAPTER YET!! YOU GUYS DESERVE IT!!!! BTW this is exactly how me and my best friends act just saying.

HEIDI XOXO