Fuck him

ok guys how have you been?? well I hope you all had an Amazing Christmas and new year!!! this chapter is for all of you!!! love you!!

Savannah's POV

ok so I'm guessing your confussed right?? you know about the whole phone call thing. well I don't know how I feel still....actually scratch that i know exactly how I feel. Anger, hatred, frustration, like I want to kill someone with a fucking chainsaw. All of the above.

ok so I few years ago I think maybe 2 years, I was going out with this guy named lucas. he was my first ever boyfriend and I was hopelessly in love with him and I thought he felt the same. We went on the cutest dates and he gave me adorable little gifts all the time. It was perfect, I had never been happier. Everyone thought we were a match made in heaven. Well I guess fucking not.

After we had been dating for about 10 months we still were all loved up, well that's what I thought. We were having like a barbecue at my house with Lucas' family, my family and I few of our friends. Including the girls and all of Lucas' friends who just happened to be Ash, Cal, Michael and Luke. We were all really close. Ashton and I were close from the very start.

My sister had been ignoring me for ages and I don't know who stuck what up her Ass but anyway. Lucas had been inside for about half an hour when all he said he needed to do was Pee. I was just like what the Fuck how much urine can he store in that hot body. so I decided to go inside and find him. So I had looked in all the rooms and Shit then on my way back outside I heard a whimper from my sister's room. I wasn't sure what to do because her attitude lately but in the end she is my sister. So I get closer to her and the sobs become louder. I opened the door and then there on the bed is my sister crying her eyes out, naked, with my boyfriend on top of her.

I was already upset and then I look at my sisters body, bruises everywhere. Then worst of all she had a hand mark on her left cheek.

From that day on after I kicked the fucking asshole and his stupid family out the door I never spoke to him again.

After that the boys and us girls had never been closer. Ashton was there from the very start. That night, after everything, Ashton stayed the whole night letting me cry on his shoulder, making me feel like I life was worth living. He made me feel beautiful which Lucas never did. He sent me texts every hour telling I'm beautiful and I'm worth living and how upset he would be if I did anything and that he couldn't live with me. I have loved him ever since then.

He is always there. I have never been so.....so.... in love? I don't if that's the word but its close.

anyway, so yeah that's what the phone call was about.