damn feelings

hey guyssss hope you liked the last chapter I'm not that good at this dramatic stuff but I will try make this story different than any of the fanfics I have read. That does not mean that it will be something you haven't read so yeah that will come in future chapters. love you guys thanks for reading my story!!!!

Ebony's POV

"We have to tell him!" I whisper yelled at Alexia.

"We can't!" she spoke just a tad loud that girl can't whisper. But she is getting better.

"What if she gets hurt?!" I never thought of that. what if she does?

"We can't just tell Ashton that Lucas wants to meet with Savannah and she agreed to it! That will kill him!" That was indeed a good point.

"Aaarrgghhh!" I groaned with frustration. "ok what if we tell Michael and see what he thinks?"

"why Michael?!" damn I didn't want her to ask that.

"Becauseihaventspokentohiminages

andimisshim" I said in one breath and really fast, I hope she didn't hear anything. Shit, there goes that creepy smile saying she saw it. Dammit!

"ok let's go speak to Michael, but that's all we're doing." Alexia said with a wink at the end of her sentenceand walked out my bedroom door. Fuck her. but she's not wrong about me wanting to...SHUT UP EBONY! annyywaayy...

I walked into the lounge and couldn't see anyone so I just went on my phone. Always my last resort.

I heard a loud bang from the kitchen.

"Shit!" Savannah cursed. "every single time this freaking door!!" I burst laughing every single time hahahaha omg it is hilarious.

"You should learn sweetie that the door is a pull from the kitchen side," I started laughing again while she flicked me one and picked up my phone which I had dropped in the process of clutching my stomach. She was looking at the screen which I am pretty sure is my texts to Michael.

"Your going to the boys'? can I come?!" Savannah asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Don't you practically live there? you're there all the time." I spoke snatching my phone away from her before she saw any more. She just rolled her eyes. "We have to wait for Alexia. I have no idea where she went. The faggot."

"I do not like being spoken about like that!" Alexia appeared through her bedroom door.

Savannah laughed and picked up rubbish off the floor. yes we are girls, yes we make lots of mess. Mainly Savannah but anyway.

"Let's gooooo!" Savannah ran towards the door like superman.

"wait!!! are you ready to face Ashton?" I asked. She had completely forgotten about that.

"ehhh he can grow a vagina!" she Said oh so casually.  Alexia and I gave her a puzzling look. She sighed and started to explain.

"everyone says grows some balls but I don't get it because balls are weak as anything but vaginas are like steal! so therefore you should grow a vagina! Duh..."

(insert awkward silence)

"ok....now that that has been said I shall be leaving." lex said awkwardly.

Michael's POV

"Come on! No! Noooooo!" stupid FIFA and their stupid glichy soccer players.

"YESSSSS! I BEAT YOU! I BEAT YOU!" stupid Luke being stupid him winning stupid FIFA.

"SHUT UP! ONE TIME! AND ONLY ONCE!!" the doorbell rang, thank the lord for that. I threw my controler at Luke who was still running round jumping on the couches.

"Owwww! Fuck you!" I heard Luke yell as I opened the door.

"Hey! language Mr Luke Hemmings!" Savannah yelled as she just strolled into our living room. Ebony and Alexia just laughed and followed Savannah.

"But he...!" pointing at me. "Is a sore loser and threw a controler at me cause I won!" I just glared at him and stared back at Eb.

She truly is gorgeous. Sigh. Snap out of it Michael! I mean her hair, her eyes, her glowing smile, her a...................

Luke's POV

"awww poor baby! Come hug Savannah." savannah walked towards me and gave me a hug. Which are Amazing. They are just so warm and make you feel like nothing in the world matters. but I know I could never have her. Bro code. Ashton liked her first and I did too but didn't announce it because I am an idiot. I know she likes him too, they way she was so upset when he ran away after the incident with Calum. Arrggghhh why! Oh Shit, I let go of Savannah because I just realised I had been daydreaming and well I had been hugging her way to long. Everyone just stared at me well this isn't awkward at all.