Chapter 1

A/N: I notice all of you are reading a few chapters and stopping or skip a few. This book will make sense if you keep reading. Also I am constantly updating and fixing this pile of trash, because I am noticing a lot of errors in the story. Enjoy! :) also there is a another book on my account you might be interested in reading. :)

"Elise. I love you but PLEASE stop talking about your beloved Erik." Scarlett taunts me. I giggle and sigh. "Sorry! I've read countless books about him and I can't help but talk about him. You have to admit he is attractive." She laughs and looks out the window to the pouring rain. "I'll give you that only partially though." I turn to look outside as well. Scarlett comes over almost everyday and we just sit here on the couch and talk. I imagine most peoples idea of hanging out is gossiping but we are too old for that, in my opinion. Suddenly, Scarlett turns her head abruptly to the mirror closet just across the living room where we are. "Scarlett, what the hell is wrong with y-" I cant even finish my sentence when she whispers, "Shhh! Do you hear that? Its music..." I hush up quickly and hear....  'Angel of Music'?

"Elise, where is it coming from?" She has a concerned look on her face, knowing that no one else is here. I raise an eyebrow. 'What the hell- OH MY GOD.' "Look down here, I'll look upstairs. Don't touch any of the mirrors." I say sternly. Being the dweeb that I am, I have to ensure that what I'm thinking is either false or correct. "Wait why?" She asks very confused. "Just don't!" I yell at her  and run up the stairs checking every room possible. Not a sound. "ELISE COME DOWN HERE NOW!" Scarlett flips out, yelling up at me. 'Oh no.' I run down the stairs and she's standing infront of the mirror closet. "Its coming from h-here." She states shaking. I go over to her and notice the music got very loud once I saw it. "Oh my God Scarlett its..." My eyes widen and we say in unison. "Erik." 'Should I be excited or scared?' Then that voice sang. Smooth as honey sang to us in a hypnotic voice...

I am your Angel of Music...
Come to me Angel of Music...

We grabbed each others hand and touched the mirror.

Darkness.

A/N: Sorry for this short chapter! The next chapter will be longer so keep reading my lovelies!