Chapter 23

A/N: Get ready for a whole lot of sad.

Erik kept a very tight grip on my arm. I flinched when he tugged. "Erik let me go! Where are we going?!" At this point I had absolutely no idea.

Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair, down we plunge to the prisons of my mind, down that path into darkness deep as HELL! Why do you think I was bound in chains to this cold and dismal place. Not for any mortal soul for the wickedness of my abhorrent face!

I was about to start sobbing. "Erik I'm so sorry..." He stopped and turned to look at me. His deformity was gruesome. Two different colored eyes and what looks like severe burn scars. I don't care. I love him more than anything. He looks at me with such despair. Betrayal. Hurt.

Owned and downed by everyone, no compassion anywhere, met with hatred everywhere, no kind words from anyone, Elise... Why...

I just stare at him and look down. He shakes my shoulders and I shut my eyes tight. 'I hope the cat is okay... WOW WHAT A PERFECT THOUGHT AT A TIME LIKE THIS!'

WHY?!

When he sees I don't answer, he keeps pulling me. Past Caesar, down the stairs, and to the gondola. He literally sits me down like a non behaving child! I lash away at him and he quickly rows gondola. Erik breathes very heavily. Full of anger. I am so screwed. When we reach the concrete he pulls me out and takes the wedding dress off the mannequin look alike. He tosses it to me and turns away from looking at me. "Put it on." I sneer at him and put my hands on my hips. "And if I don't want to?" He slams his hand on the table actually making it crack. I step back and hurry into a separate room. I quickly put it on and put the "Point of no Return" dress on the floor then kick it to the side. I pull my hair from under it and look in the mirror. "It is a pretty dress...." I hear a small meow and its... AYESHA!!! On the bed, is a shivering kitten and I hug her. "Oh sweetie its okay... No harm will come to you." She stops shivering and I put her down. I take a deep breath and step out.

Have you gorged your self at last in your lust for blood!

He turns with an eerie smile on his face.

Am I now to be prey... For your lust for the flesh!?

He is completely insane now. He walks towards me.

At fate which condemns me... To wallow in blood... Has also denied me... The joys of the flesh...

He reaches out to touch my cheek and turn from him. 'I can't Erik.'

This face which earned a mother's fear and loathing, my first unfeeling scrap of clothing, pity come too late!-

He roughly puts the veil on my head. Then he roughly turns me to him and yells.

Turn around and face your fate! An eternity of this!

He points to his deformity.

Before your eyes.....

I take the veil off and walk over to the covered mirror. He then hands me the wedding ring and closes my hand. "I don't mind that."

This haunted face holds no horror for me now... It is in your soul the true distortion lies....

Water thrashes and we both look to see its FUCKING PIERRE! I face palm and Erik forms an eerie smile.