||two||

||Flora||

"I've been invited to Harry's for lunch. To Harry's, Katelyn."

"It's all thanks to me." Stated Katelyn defiantly. I didn't argue.

London wasn't as drab as I'd envisioned.

After breakfast, Katelyn picked out a nice outfit for me to wear and we lazed around for a while. Katelyn told me about the boys at her university and the wild parties she went to. I told her about the whole Blonde Brigade sleepovers and my fabulous house parties, pool parties and formal parties.

Katelyn started to drive me to Harry's London home once I was ready. I was nervous. I was meeting his mum and his sister, Gemma.

I texted Harry, telling him I was almost there.

While Katelyn rattled on, I scrolled aimlessly through twitter.

Nobody knew I was the Cali girl yet.

Getting out of the car and into Harry's London home was a new experience for me.

Reporters and paparazzi realised I was the 'Cali girl' and shiver their cameras in my face, yelling.

Harry grabbed my hand and led me through the fence. I thought he'd let go when we reached his door, but he didn't, instead he pulled me into a hug and apologized about the paparazzi.

We went inside and I was immediately pulled into a bone-crusher hug from Anne, Harry's mother.

"You're so pretty!" She said, voice muffled by my hair.

I saw Gemma staring at me. I smiled at her uncertainly.

"I'm Flora, but you can call me Flo if you like." I said to the two of them.

"Well I'm Anne, and this is Gemma."

"It's lovely to meet you." Gemma suddenly gushed, hugging me like her mother.

I grinned shyly.

"So you're from California?"

"Yeah. I'm on summer break."

Anne, Gemma and I talked for some more, Harry occasionally chipping in. I could feel his eyes on me, and if I could see my cheeks, they'd probably be turning pink.

Anne announced lunch was ready, and she led me to the kitchen. She'd cooked a big roast for lunch.

I didn't usually have this kind of thing for lunch. My lunch would usually be a packet of chips and an apple or something good from the school café.

"Sunday roast!" Anne set the chicken on the table.

"It looks lovely, thanks."

Harry and Gemma thanked their mother and started to dig in. I followed suit, slightly uncertainly.

The lunch was a amicable one. We all chatted and laughed and I felt like I was back in California, eating with Jasmine and our live-in maid, Edie, who wasn't that much older and who everybody loved.

After lunch, Harry told me he'll drive me home.

I thanked Anne and Gemma and told them what a pleasure it was to meet them.

"M'lady." Harry held the passenger door open for me. I laughed and hopped in.

"Thanks."

He hopped in beside me.

The garage door opened and reporters went into a frenzy as they searched frantically for Harry.

"How're you finding London?" Harry asked.