Cali Girl

Hot.

Way too hot.

The nape of my neck was burning up, my fishtail braid was untangling, strands sticking to my sweat-ridden face.

Wasn't I glad no one from school was watching.

Why the fuck did I think of this exercise this?

I don't do riding my bike to school.

My legs kept pumping the pedals desperately.

Fucking hills.

Fucking heat.

Fucking California.

~

I wiped away the sweat, reapplied mascara and lipgloss and raked my fingers through my hair.

I stared at the mirror. The girl who stared back was cool, calm, and ready.

And smelly.

I sprayed a coconut body spray all over and I was ready to face the general public- my school. Locking my bike, I donned a cool-girl expression, popped a piece of gum, and walked out of the bike shed and into the corridors.

People at their lockers stared and whispered about me as I walked past, not even slightly shameful when I hit them with a 'I-heard-you' look.

Jasmine said it would all blow over.

"Flora! Babe!" My best friend, Jasmine, strutted up to me.

Jasmine was gorgeous.

She had curly blonde hair, tan skin, and a massive boobs and and a curvy butt. To tie it all in, she had a skinny waist and was 5'1. She drove the boys crazy.

People called us- and our four other friends- the Blonde Brigade.

Jasmine and I were considered the leaders. I considered her as being slightly more the leader than me, however.

Anyway, about me.

I'm Flora Davies, I recently turned 18 years old, and I'm a Cali girl.

I've got wavy blonde hair that touches my butt, sun-kissed skin, and gray-blue eyes. I'm skinny as heck. I'm 5'5 and the tallest in my group.

Other than that, my proportions are pretty normal.

I'm not especially talented; don't expect me to tell you I'm a model/singer/dancer.

I'm just a boring old academic who's a cheerleader. A flyer to be exact.

Go me.

The other girls in my group come up to us and we all engage in girly hugs and squeals.

For the summer, I'd been to the UK for two glorious months.

I was just going to keep a low profile about what happened. I wanted to keep what had happened in London...there.

My phone lit up.

Harry: hey Cali girl xx big news: I'm coming to stay in my apartment there for a while

"Harry?" Jasmine asked as she peeked over my shoulder at the message.

Maybe what happened in London won't stay there, because he's coming here.

Harry Styles.

A/N: hey hey!

The next chapter is the start of what happened in London.

And boom, Harry Styles!

Please vote, comment and fan.

kisses and love,

Lou